Creating the king

Monster and Saint are not born evil and good, they are made

We are going in past fellas

Author pov

" not like that" grunted the man who is teaching a little girl how to punch with the help of punching bag, she huffed in anyoance because her dad is not letting her take some breath.

" dad I'm tired and look it's bleeding " she said showing a very small cut at her finger, the man gasped in sarcasm " my baby is hurt, come here let me clean it" he said and she shake her head to afraid of pain when alcohol touch the open flesh..

" Come here drama queen and you, go get ready" the women who happen to enter the lawn order the father-dauther duo, the small girl smiled before skipping the training and walk toward her mother.

She hopped on her way to her mother with her small legs and finally reached there, the silver haired women smile before holding her straight "Morana don't create problems to your grandma okay?" She said and the little girl nodded but too much distracted by small butterfly in front of her.

Morana, the goddess of death her name.

" are you even listening?" The women asked and morana smiled when she saw the butterfly sitting peaceful at flower " I'm listening mom, but where are you going this time?" She asked well aware of her parents always leave her in this island and travel the whole world, that's what they told her.

" south Korea " mother said and she smiled, Morana don't go any school but she have big library in her home and she know how to read so she know where is Korea " when will you return? " She asked pouting " soon" the mother replied but the kid know better that her parents not coming back before 6-7 months.

The couple left after saying goodbye and promising they will back soon unaware of fact they are seeing eachother for last time " how long we can hide her? She is very intelligent she'll find out soon who we are and what we do?" The women said very tense voice to her husband.

" you know very well, agents kids are born to become agent but I don't want her to end up like us and don't have her own life, she is safe away from cruel world" the man finished the conversation and they made it Korea.

The agency don't know they have a kid or else, the kid will be property of agency and Morana will be trained as agent but her parents don't want to give her away and sacrifice her life like they are doing so they are keeping her away from everyone hiding in a deserted island.

Morana grin widely before running inside the forest, whenever her parent left for world tour she never stay in her house and keep giving her grandma problems .... her eyes sparkle when she saw the tiger chasing deer, she sat on the tree looking at them with so much interest. Hunting is something she loves alot