Kim Taehyung

Only if we had control at our emotions, everything would have very easy

Author pov

King walk inside the hidden basement with food in her hands, as much as she try to deny that nothing is wrong between her being close to major but she know she have feelings for him and it's sin, a unforgettable sin.

As soon basement door open Jungkook try to hide back but when he saw who is inside his heart started racing without his permission and his mind stopped working, she is wearing a white hoodie with pairs of blue jeans, he never seen her like this and she is looking fucking gorgeous.

Stop bitch she is enemy, he said to himself

" here" she said placing the plate of food and water at side, she sat down beside Jungkook with some distance , he scoff loudly " I don't need your pathetic food" he said but his stomach is saying otherwise. She just smile in response, a teasing smile.

And took the chopstick, pick out some noodles slurping it " yum" she moan and Jungkook swear he never been more hungry but his pride is hurting way too much to admit that, to her.

" open your mouth" she said with a sweet voice bringing the food close to his mouth, he did what he told to like obedient child and he blame it on her manipulative seductive voice.

" I don't want-" he get cut off by her pushing food in his mouth, he act like he didn't wanted to but inside he is in heaven.

" I know, I know you don't want to eat but don't worry this isn't poisoned " she said winking at him and he glared her

" I don't belive you at all" he said and she feed him more, it's tasty or maybe Jungkook is starving that's why food taste delicious, she continued to feed him like he is baby, her eyes filled with emotions but none of them readable to Jungkook.

No word exchange between them but their eyes and heart are too loud, they are having heavy conversations between them.

Soon food emptied, a sour expression wash over Jungkook, king get up and was about to turn he hold her wrist stopping her at on her track, she don't like skinship but this is giving her butterflies in her stomach, same goes to Jungkook who is trying to control his emotions before he end up kissing her.

" let me go, atleast don't use me now" he plead her and left her hands, his warmth disappear from her hand making it cold again" I will once I'm done" she declared coldly and try to walk but his voice stopped her again.

"  what are you exactly doing and what you want from me?" He asked, he is confused more than that he want to know what's bothering her.

" Just shut up and sit hear like a obedient pet" she exclaimed, well aware of how to hurt his pride and walk out banging the door in process because she can't tell him atleast not now, Jungkook run fingers in his hairs in frustration and anger, one second she is all good another she act cold, he can't understand her, she is witch for sure.