Ch 6. Forest

"Sunset"
That's my favorite color

"Sunset"That's my favorite color

Jungkook pov

I look at the jokers in front of me, they're suppose to find land mines not put their feets on them and get hurt but still they're here completely black from head to toes, it did not harm them that much as it wasn't original land mines just their small clones.

" wash your face fastly" I Said looking at sunjun and Jackson who look like ghost, if they walk outdoors at night someone might get heartattack as they're beaming weirdly" take your position again" I Said, moaning internally, they're doing great from once week but what happened with them today?

They started again with a tired shriek, only two people look interested are Jae and Kang, others are just loosening off because this is extra activity they're performing, Haneul and Aera are laughing at something but when they noticed me they stopped and gulp.

" Enough landmines for today, let's do boxing" I Said after I got the idea they aren't going to perform effectively, a relief washed over them and look excited as they suppose it's gonna be fun but they do not know it's going to be hell of ride, poor them.

I let them toward the boxing ground with a good distance from there and gave boxing gloves, put myself also, Sunjun smile extensively like a child got his favorite toy, Aera and Haneul also look at it with a proud smile like they achieved something big.

While Jackson and Jae are trying to wear it, I look at Kang who formerly wear it and look ready to fight, it means she know boxing. I smile and called out her name" officers Kang, inside" I Said catching her attention, she gulp in unease as she's first.

She walk inside the ring where I was ready to tell them that boxing is nowhere near fun exercise, she took the position causing me to do the same" You have learned boxing?" I asked if I should go readily on her" A little" she said and smirk, a little huh? Let's see.

I am in defensive mode telling her to attack first and she did, she throw a punch straight aiming my left shoulder but I dogged, my heart racing fastly. as I can not go any injuries to my shoulder, I've only one weakness which is my shoulder because it get dislocate easily.

I punched back and she's fast enough and dogged and hit my stomach causing me to groan, wow that was a good hit for someone who know a little. She's lying, I smirk as I know what to do now and hold her fist and punched her biceps, opps must have hurt hard as she moan loudly.

I punched her right shoulder and she bend a little, struggling to yank her hands from my grip while try to hit me my times only to hurt herself. I can see she desperately wanted to win against me which is impossible, but still I smiled at her determination.

She took a deep breath and try to block but another punch landed on her stomach, she moan but did not back off I can see the fire in her eyes when she aimed my face, the fire which I wanted to see in the women. I was completely lost gaping at her beautiful eyes and did not get time to reply she punched me near my ribs, giving a shock to my body.