Mi Amor

I'm in love with the impossibility of
Us

I'm in love with the impossibility of Us

Author pov

Jungkook stare at the video without any particular expression. He was still shocked, he saw terrorist planing the blast and the blast happened after exactly 6 days of Hunjun death. More than 50 soldiers were injured and 13 were killed in the incident.

He heard his father's voice as well as his name, he can't belive this. The shock was to big to consume. He again played the video and stopped it at the particular point where he can hear the familiar voice.

He is hundred percent sire its his dad.

King's voice started playing in his head.

"Jungkook wanna know who was responsible for Hunjun, your twin's death?" She asked crossing her one leg at another leaning back not meeting my eyes" General Jeon Jung-ho, your dad, he killed your twin, his own son"

" not only that don't you wanna know who made Nabi fatherless, who made your noona widow, your fucking dad, whom you love the most"

" what do you think how he find out I'm king? Just because of few sneaking photo? no one knows how I look except from those terrorists who were able to slip out of my hands, your dad have very good connection with them"

" don't you think it was weird that the day your twin decided to switch turn with you, he was shot by terrorists so suddenly? They wanted information from your father right so they should have keep him captive and threaten him but no they have to killed him"

"You never question it?, never thought he must known something or seen something which made them impossible to let him go?

Jungkook eyes were filled with tears, he should be the present there not Hunjun, he should be the one to die not his brother. Everything is his fault " I'm sorry Hunjun, I should have listened to you" he said and clutches the watch in his hands tightly.

" I promise, I'm going to kill him in the worst way possible" he said, his heart is hurting at the thought of the person whom he loved was the traitor whole damm time, King was right. She was absolutely right.

He clenched his jaw and his eyes turned red in anger, he is seeing red and he could kill his father without the blink of his eyes.

His rational mind stopped working and he started walking toward his closest, and removed his revolver, loaded it and dashed out of the room to camp where the General Jeong-ho was.

It's 11am but he doesn't care, all he know he have to end the person responsible for everything.

He banged the door harshly, the truth is bitter he always read this but today he saw it from his own eyes, there isn't any denial that his father was behind everything. How can someone be so selfish to let his own people die and kill his own son.