Let's rewrite the stars

The sequel of you and I?

The book can be considered as separate book cause the storyline is very different from this but if you want a strong connection to the character then reading you and I is must btw you'll enjoy the new story I'm sure.

What if you find the person who never wanted to be found?

What if you choose the person who was everyone second choice?

What if you became the reason of someone's life who loses all the will power to live?

What if you made the person fall in love with you who is very unaware of feeling love?

Let's find the answers of the question through the book, coming soon.

----

And now let's do some question answer, many of you asked me question personally so here you go-

1. From childhood till her death King suffer and she just felt happiness of one day, does she only deserve happiness of one day? It should have some different ending.

Answer- I agree, she did suffer from childhood till the day she died but can you not tell she was a monster. Okay she never wanted to be one but she was right? She use to kill people without mercy, she didn't blink before shooting other. Everyone wants to be a monster until they become one, you don't know even if she lived she would hate herself. She would loathed her own self. She wanted to end the chase, end the monster within herself so she choose the path where she can live in peace. She doesn't deserve even a single day of happiness, why? Because like she said she can't love, she can't feel emotions, she can't feel empathy or sympathy toward anyone and person like her are just robot working to kill. We know she does have emotion but she don't have power over them, she can't go against her agency, she can't betray her country so the best solution was to kill herself. Hope you got the answer.

2. Why you made yoongi suffer and what happened with him after she died?

Answer- yoongi is my bae, I love him a little extra so I did made him suffer, the one sided love is the truest form of all love and I can't find better character to  give such a honor.  What happened with him after she died? Some secret should be secret, you can make up the scenarios.

3. Why y/n didn't told Jungkook about her past? What would happen if she did?

Answer- as you have seen through whole book she wasn't the one to show emotions, she never wanted to look pathetic in Jungkook eyes, she doesn't wanted to tell him something through which her bare self will be in front of him. Yes they did love but the trust, the understanding which we get through a long term relationship wasn't tgere, anyways Her choice we can't do anything in it. Even if she did told him, nothing will be change not his love for her neither his way of view of her personality. He found her always strong and he would have think she was stronger.

4. Why you sink my sunjun and Jackson ship?

Answer- (Har kissi ko nhi milta yaha pyaar jindagi mai), lol, I'm sorry but not every love story succeed right? I mean sunjun and Jackson weren't even in love at first place still not all love have a closure, I did because I wanted to, what will you do huh?

5. What made you inspire for writing Cinderella act?

Answer- so the answer is I don't know, I really don't, the day before writing that chapter I read my brother the story and made up the scenarios. It was totally accidental. I had another bully method to write in place of Cinderella act but I guess some accidents happen for good.

I left few question cause all of them were asking to have a happy ending in one of another way, sorry guys that's not possible in this life that's why I'm making a sequel,  Now ask whatever your doubt is, I'm here to solve it accept the happy ending.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈? || 𝐉𝐉𝐊 || ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 🎉