You and I

I found you
In sad songs
Sound of rain
Sunset
Sundays
Smile
And every small things

I found youIn sad songsSound of rainSunsetSundays SmileAnd every small things

10 years later
Jungkook pov

" last ten round soldiers, you are good to go" I comanded and they sprinted with full speed. A very peaceful smile speared on my face to see the sunset at sky.

My smile fell when I saw the time, no fucking way It's 6pm already, I dismissed the trainee and walked as fast as possible.

My speed is very high for a 38 year old. I saw Jackson saying something to one of his friends, they both are bickering over something.  I shook my head, he can't live a day without trouble.

And when we are talking about Jackson then there should be sunjun but he wasn't here, he realized he wasn't made for military so he left it and now he is happily a social worker and living his life.

Aera and Hoseok are married from past 5 years with a sweet baby boy, Jae moved on in her life and we talked like last month she was happy in her newly wedded life. Haneul is very much working in special force at border, we don't talk much.

Yoongi, he left the military probably went back to his country. No one ever heard from him in past 9 years.

About me? I got promotion yet I like to train the new soldiers.

And about love life?

I have her

" SIR" I cursed under my breath when I heard the Journalist walking upto me, I really was kill him but stopped myself before flashing a smile.

" Do you have 5 minutes?" he asked and I never stopped, he was trying to catch up with me long step, stumbling in his own making me snort at him " sure" I mumbled half heartily and he quickly pulled out his phone where he have written his questions.

" Is it true that you loved a spy from different country?" He asked, the same question which I have heard for more than 1000 times " yes" I breath out the truth. Is it hard to belive?

" you betrayed her for your country?" He asked and I chuckle before stopping my feet from walking " Will you belive if I say, she betrayed me?" I asked back and he titled his head in confusion and abundant his phone.

" But you killed her" he tried to debate and I shrugged slightly " I did" I accepted and again started walking, he kept following me " I didn't understand anything " he said when I hope on my bike and started it " you don't have to" with a smirk I drove away not caring the way he tried to stop me by chasing me for few meters.

I reached home, purchased by my own money, whatever under the name of Jeong-ho, we have left it behind. The money he had, was taken by government and its gone for good.

I remember my mom crying, screaming and wailing, she refuse to belive he did something like killing his own son but it took her some time she did belive it. We are happy now.