Uncle Ho

Snake and stones
Never break my bones

Snake and stonesNever break my bones

Author pov

It's been whole 3 days, king have been tortured ruthlessly, with duration of every four hour hoseok come and try to make her speak but only to go back in dissopointment because she speaks nothing, and tomorrow they are sending her to head quarter where they will 3° torture her and eventually kill her because that's what happen with spy.

They ripped her whole luggage along with her room to find any evidence but didn't find anything except ton of empty chewgum boxes, her laptop the only proof is also destroyed, the camp is chaotic after knowing about y/n is non other than king .

Jungkook is on training ground, ruthless as ever not at anyone else but himself he didn't stopped working out and make his body tired because he can't sleep, can't stop thinking about her, he haven't eaten anything, just alive on water.

He shot the target again for 50th time, his hands are bleeding but he don't care he have to get rid of this rage and pain he is feeling, after running for 2 hours when he felt his breath is going to stop, he paused then her face flashed in his eyes and his jaw clenched" I hate you" I lied again for millionth times.

He just wanted to end her and himself, end everything because how can he not saw that coming?, suddenly a women enter his life, who is too perfect to be true, everything about her is just right, from first day she have this mysterious aura... why he didn't listen to her when she said he should back away and don't love her or he'll get hurt.

He is dizzy from all the exercises he is doing from morning but he care less about that, Jung-ho who happen to enter the ground look at him, he is aware of his son's condition and he also know king is cause of it, he have to kill that snake before she bite them.

With jaw locked and long steps he went toward his conference room and switch of the camera so if someone try to find evidence against him for killing a spy they'll not get one, he smirk and stroll out toward torture room .

Y/n is sitting silently on cold floor with AC on, she didn't wear any warm clothes so it's very cold, her lips are chaped and stopped bleeding for some mintues, her forehead is bloody along with her arms and legs, her throat is dry because she didn't drink a drop of water or have eaten anything from whole 3 days and didn't slept for a second because the pain in her body didn't let her.

Her feet are stabbed multiple times with knife and now she can't fell it, her whole body is beaten up very badly.. but non of them is challenging for her, the fire blaze of revenge in her heart is enough to keep her alive in any condition, she is not going to die before she avenge for her parents and her country.

Jung-ho enter the room and king pretend she is sleeping, he locked the door behind and walk in front of her, she still don't know that's it's not hoseok but the one she dread from her soul is present in the same room as her.