What is happiness?

Happiness live in the small moments

Author pov

Now after two hours of constant running and hiding, four of them are lying on the snow in the middle of the forest away from chaos fir sometimes, sun is about to up in the sky anytime and making the blue sky a little shades of orange and yellow.

" We have to upload both videos today at any cost" Jm informed, V and Jungkook look at his side and nodded

" But there isn't any Network " V point out the obvious and Jungkook rolled his eyes at the very much new information " we didn't know that" he commented only to get a smack of ice ball on his face by the older.

V and Jungkook both started fighting eachother with the ice around while cursing eachother " What kind of name is V? I better call you STD " Jungkook taunted before smashing older face with a huge ball.

" Atleast it is better than Junglebook " V fire back before making younger taste his own medicine by giving a perfect shot on his head.

" Did you called me Junglebook? You PTSD" Jungkook yelled and chased the other, V started running toward the stick at side of tree " I called you Jungcock " he giggle back at the man who was chasing him.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP" It was JM who's voice stopped both Jungkook and V who were removing eachother hair from scalp.

JM took a deep breath to calm his nerves and pulled his bag on his back before looking at king who snickered at the horrified duo and get up.

" We are going find a place where we can get the network, you both stay here and keep track on soldiers " he said pointing his fingers Firstly at V then at Jungkook who nodded.

" and don't try to kill eachother " with last that last warning both king and JM walked away not before they heard the groaning sound just behind them.

" Your cock is smaller than me" a punching sound.

" Bitch you thought, your whole existence is shorter than my cock" something landed with a loud thug.

King bite her lips to stop herself from burst out laughing at the two grown up man who were fighting like toddlers. She shook her head and rubbed her hands together.

JM'S took her hands in his when he saw her rubbing them, she is now wearing his extra jacket which he stuffed in his bag, the same dress from earlier is still on her. She smiled when his warm hands come in contact with her cold one.

They walked for few kilometers without any words and saw a buddhist temple at small mountain top, with few distance there was a network tower.

JM took out his laptop and started searching for any kind of signal. King look at her partner one time before stepping inside the outer garden of temple.