Bus ride

Music have it's own world,
Where we can hide forever

A

A

uthor pov

The day is nice, the sun is glowing brightly even when it's just 9 in the morning afterall it's june, all the soldiers who have participated are excited to visit the south regiment and have some fun with healthy competitions.

" This shit need to fix " Sunjun said looking at Jackson's shirt which is exposing more than it should " I'm looking hot" Jackson point out as he didn't find any problem in that.

"Right, you are looking hot and that's the problem " Sunjun said not liking the display of extra skin " Okay I'll button up" Jackson said but not before shooting a smirk at sunjun.

They are wearing something which they want want not their uniform for once, they have their sports dress packed in the bag, it feel like picnic but they have pressure of winning equally on them.

"I feeling thirsty" hoseok said blocking the sun shinning above his head from his hands, his words are direct toward Aera who know he like to make her his personal maid, she just made a sour face.

" you , bring me water, cold one" and she was right he asked her to bring water even when bottle is in front of him but he wants cold water, she will put whole refrigerator in glass " yes sir" she said with extra polite voice, hoseok narrow his eyes at her smile which is fake but same time very funny.

When she walk away mumbling some curses, hoseok laughed at her reaction.. he was laughing without knowing jin is observing him " what?" He asked looking at jin mischievous smile, jin shrug but his smile didn't shrink.

"I'm on time" Jae said running toward them she is the late one, Haneul don't have good feelings about Jae, who went against the group only to lead the race.

" now let's go" y/n said throwing her arms around Jae and walk inside the bus, Jae smile but her smile shrink when y/n get pulled by Jungkook who made her sit at his side.

" sir-" y/n try to speak but he cut her off " seats are less and many other are coming so just sit here" he said holding her hands, she is having hard time controlling her anger, she don't like to be touched .

Jungkook notice her uncomfortable state and left her hands, Jae walk further inside the bus almost at last seat with a sour face, she sat with Haneul who didn't talked to her. Jackson and Sunjun are at behind them laughing at something.

Hoseok is making Aera write his reports while sitting with him, jin who is busy in his phone as network is working, while yoongi is glaring Jungkook from behind.

" What are you listening? " Jungkook asked tilting his head closer to her head to listen the music from her headphones, he is doing it on purpose and y/n is aware of it.