Terrorist

We are always getting ready to live
But never living

We are always getting ready to liveBut never living

AUTHOR POV

Everything is going normal, just many rumors about jungkook and y/ n which also reached Jungkook's father aka general who unexpectedly did not said anything but down from that everything is fine, Major did not stopped confessing while y/ n did not stopped rejecting, the saga continuing and its nearly end of 4th month now, only a month left until she finished her training.  

Jungkook is asleep when he heard loud knock at his door, causing him to groan and get up, walk toward the door and open it " what's it?" He asked looking at his wall clock which shows 3 am in morning, and if someone dare to wake him up means it's important. 

" sir it's emergency" this was enough for jungkook to wide awake and  precipitously wear his dress, his heart is pounding while allowing all the possibilities in his mind and what the  exigency is about.  

He start walking out in rush way, nearly everyone up in camp and chain is going on, he can seems their faces which show they're spooked, he reach the conference room and enter after hearing his father's voice" come in" 

" officer" he said gave a salut to at his father along with colone hosoek who seems tense, they aren't family for the moment but a senior officer for jungkook, he took the seat beside jin who look confused at what all commotion is about, same goes to yoongi.  

General Jung- ho is looking at paper in front of him, it's satellite image of  storehouse where terrorists attacked, he's sitting with his eyes determined to kill all those nasty people, he jounced hoseok to continue the meeting as everyone is present the room now. 

" we need to strick near the city at west, about 20 terrorist are there and they've whole structures under control, seems like further than 8 citizens are in peril, statics can be increased, the attack was about an hour ago when everyone asleep with M- 60 and Ak- 47, they most probably to have bombers also" hoseok finished his judgment  with jaw locked and fist formed in wrathfulness.

Every single person in room get filled with fire, they want to remove each and every organ from terrorist body, want to plug the eyes which dare to saw their country with evil eyes, cut those arms which try to harm the innocent. Jungkook swear he see red now.

" 2  brigades, 10 members; each attack from different angles, first precedence to keep locals down as possible, alternate pass to catch the terrorist if not then kill them, third and last try not to get killed" hoseok said looking at everyone in the room with his sharp aspect, revising them their precedences. 

" Like aways Jungkook is head of hand to hand combat, I'm with lieutenant yoongi as sniper, pattern is same as last so get ready in 10 mintues along with your munitions, go hurry" hoseok finished and other  jounced, was about to walk out only to get stopped by general.