she is bipolar

I have some humanity left,
I just don't show as

People always take advantage
Of me

People always take advantage Of me

Author pov

" are you kidding me?" Jeune asked while looking at yoongi and hoseok who glare in response, they are in conference room along with some other members for meeting about the disaster aka king.

Hoseok and yoongi with other try to follow the jeep but lost it in middle and then they found only jeep at entrance of village nearby bit didn't find a trace of king and jungkook, they also gave information to media about all and described how king look with a photo of jungkook to help in finding him but they can't show face of king it's strictly conventional.

" Okay, so you are saying that a single women, admitted your genral in hospital, fight with whole battalion and even kidnapped your major in front of you and you don't have a single cctv recording how she run away, what kind of joke this is?" Jeune asked in disbelief.

" Don't you know your major was in love with that spy? He helped her it's simple as that, or what on the earth he let himself kidnapped? " Jeune accused and hoseok balled his fist before getting up from his seat and pointing his fingers at Jeune in threatening way.

" Listen I know how impossible it sound but that women is not a ordinary women, she is king and about Jungkook we all know how loyal he is, accuse him one more time and see what happens? " Hoseok said while gritting his teeth, glaring him and Jeune scoff.

" you all are gays, can't do a shit against a women if I was there then she wouldn't able to run, pathetic loosers" Jeune said and yoongi took a deep breath in anger to calm himself.

" hope you meet king atleast once and we'll see if you have ball to do anything and who will look pathetic?" Hoseok said and touched his neck, her claws marks are still fresh there.

While on the other side of room is also argue going on " do you even know what you are saying? " Jackson asked in rage to Sunjun who nodded calmly.

" I know, I'm not going to take sides because she must have reasons to do this" Sunjun said and Jackson clenched his jaw " she is enemy for fuck sake" he said in loud voice.

" yes she is, but above all she is a human and for me humanity is first, not country, not anything else so don't try to impose your decision on me" Sunjun argue back and Jackson hold his hands and glare him

" get lost then and don't show me you face, you traitor" he scoff and started to walk away, Sunjun just prayed for both major Jungkook and his Noona well being.

They are arguing because the battalion need a team against king, their training is finished and they can volunteer for it , in which all 5 of them are ready to take part except Sunjun who don't want to be part of this team where he have to fight against his Noona and choose sides.