4 | Watanabe

Kamukura walked through the hallways of his school when a bunch of girls suddenly stopped him.

"Kamukura-san, you're dating Komaeda, right?"

"Correct,"

"So like... this is embarrassing, but does he look good shirtless?" One of them asked. The others giggled.

"That's none of your business,"

"So you have seen him naked?" The girls giggled again.

"What's the point of this conversation?"

"It's just... I don't understand how a guy can find another guy attractive,"

"You find men attractive, do you not?"

"Yes..?"

"So? What don't you understand about it?" He asked.

"It's just weird, okay!" She hissed.

Kamukura sighed and walked past them. How boring. He wasn't going to waste his time like this any longer. Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at it and saw it was Komaeda. A bit confused, he picked up. Komaeda didn't seem like the type to use his phone during school since it wasn't allowed.

"Hello?"

"Uhm, I'm sorry for bothering you, but this man walked up to me and told me he was your father and that he wants to pick us both up for a photoshoot. It's-"

"That's not my father. Get away from that man immediately,"

There was silence for a few seconds. Then, Komaeda spoke again. "He said it was a very spontaneous photoshoot, so he couldn't tell you in advance,"

"Komaeda, get away from him. That's not my father. Run away, that man might be dangerous,"

"Alright... if you say so. Bye bye,"

"Don't hang up-" He sighed. "Too late," Kamukura decided to keep his phone in his back pocket just in case Komaeda called again. He decided he would go to Komaeda's school once all classes were over to see if he was alright and to check if the the was still there.

Fortunately, this was the last class of the day. Once it ended, he hurried to pack up his things and walked to the other boy's school. He saw him standing in front of the building, talking to a friend. He walked towards them and Komaeda noticed him. He grabbed his hand.

"Izuru-kun, what are you doing here?"

"Did that man hurt you?"

"No, I ran away from him,"

"What man?" Komaeda's friend asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Komaeda frowned. "Some man tried to get me to go inside his car earlier. He told me he was Izuru-kun's father,"

"What? And you didn't tell any of us?"

"I didn't think it was all that important for you,"

"Not important? Komaeda, I'm your best friend!"

Komaeda sighed. "I'm sorry, Hinata-kun,"

"Don't apologize... it's fine." Hinata shrugged. "See you tomorrow,"

"Huh? Weren't we gonna go to the movie theater now?" Komaeda asked.

"Go hang out with your boyfriend." He hissed and left.

Komaeda tensed up. He gripped onto Kamukura's hand tighter. "He's jealous of me." Kamukura stated.

"Yeah... I was looking forward to spending time with him though,"

"We have a photoshoot in a few hours. How about we go somewhere to eat lunch and then go there together?" Kamukura offered.

Komaeda smiled slightly. "That sounds nice!"

The left the school and looked for a fast food place to eat at. Komaeda still felt sad about being ditched by Hinata, but Kamukura managed to cheer him up a bit.

"What are you eating? I've never seen that before," Komaeda asked Kamukura.

"Do you want to try it?"

"Sure!" Komaeda smiled. Kamukura picked up a bit of his food with his chopsticks and held it towards Komaeda's mouth. Did he want to feed Komaeda? The white-haired boy supposed that was was couples did so he opened his mouth and took a bite off the food.

"Do you like it?"

"Mhm, it tastes good,"

"Can I try yours?"

"Oh, sure!"

Kamukura didn't move. Komaeda realized he probably expected him to feed the other boy. He innerly sighed and picked up some of the food and let Kamukura eat it.

Once they were done eating, they made their way to the photoshoot. To Komaeda's surprise, Nakamura was there as well this time, standing next to some other man. The man next to Nakamura was tall and wore a suit. He had shoulder long, straight and dark purple hair. His eyes were dark brown and he looked very strict.

"Do you know that guy?" Komaeda asked Kamukura.

"He's my manager, Watanabe," The other boy explained.

"I see,"

Just then, Watanabe walked towards them. "What are you waiting for? Get in position,"

"What position? No one's given us any orders yet," Komaeda told him.

"Tch." He crossed his arms.

"Alright, alright!" The Coordinator clapped his hands together. "Let's get this started, why don't we? Tanizaki-san, give them directions,"

"Yes! Uhm, Komaeda-san, sit down on the bed,"

The model did as he was told and sat down.

"Turn to the right a bit more. Yes! Ah, please look up a bit. Good. Kamukura-san, sit down in front of him. Just like that. Now-"

"This is going too slow." Watanabe hissed. He walked towards Kamukura and positioned him rather aggressively. Komaeda glared at him.

"That's not your job!" He hissed.

"Oh, shut up. You don't know what you're doing,"

Komaeda continued glaring at him, but he decided it would be best not to start and argument.

After the photoshoot, Komaeda waited to be picked up, standing next to Kamukura. All of a sudden, both boys heard a fight happening from behind the building.

"L-Let's just talk this out like adults. You're not supposed to-"

"You need to be disciplined." Then, a thud was heard and a man groaned.

Komaeda and Kamukura hurried towards the voices. Much to their surprise, Watanabe and Nakamura were the ones fighting.

"Watanabe-san, please calm-" He was interrupted when the other manager shoved him against a wall.

Kamukura grabbed Watanabe's hand and threw him to the floor by his arm. "There's no need to resort to violence. At least not towards him,"

"You're ungrateful." He got up and dusted off his clothes. "If you tell anyone what happened here, you know what I'm going to do." He told Kamukura and then left.