10 | Threatening

"Please pick up... please..." Nakamura muttered, biting on his thumb.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"God, where the hell is he?!" He hissed.

"Still nothing?" Tanizaki tilted his head.

"No. I have no clue where he could be. None of his friends know anything. I knew we shouldn't have pushed him so hard." He put his head in his hands.

"But this is... really bad. He can't just not show up to photoshoots. Unless... something happened to him? But I doubt it. Apparently, a classmate of his said he told her he's fine, but he didn't tell her where he is,"

"Tanizaki-san... what do we do?" He looked up at the other man.

"I don't know." He shook his head, dissapointed in himself.

"He likes you, right? Please find him somehow!" Nakamura grabbed his shoulders. "Please! You're my last hope, Tanizaki-san!"

"N-Nakamura-san!" Tanizaki gasped as he was grabbed. "I'm sorry... I'm just a photographer, I don't know what to do either..."

Nakamura let go of him and sighed. "You're right. Sorry for freaking out, that was... unprofessional,"

Tanizaki smiled gently and pat his shoulder. "I understand. Besides, we've been working together for so long... I don't think you need to be professional all the time." He pulled him into a hug. "I know you're scared of losing your job or something, but Komaeda-san isn't immature. He knows he can't just run away forever. He'll come back. I'm sure of it,"

Nakamura sighed again. "I hope so..."

The door opened and Watanabe walked inside. "Don't tell me you're suddenly gay too." He shook his head. "Get off of each other, you freaks. You're both so stupid. Komaeda's a supermodel. If we tell the public to find him, they will. Someone had to have seen him lately,"

"You're the stupid one." Nakamura crossed his arms. "If we tell the public that Komaeda-kun's missing, they'll freak out. And if they then find out he just ran away, they'll call him irresponsible,"

"Then let's have someone he trusts call him and force them to find him for us,"

Tanizaki furrowed his eyebrows. "You're not suggesting threatening one of his friends, are you?"

Watanabe smirked. "That's exaclty what I'm suggesting. And I already have the perfect candidate in mind,"

"Who is it?"

"Kamukura,"

Nakamura raised an eyebrow. "Kamukura-san? But they don't even actually love each other,"

"Komaeda trusts him and that's all I need for my plan to work." He put his hands on his hips. "Gentlemen, feel free to relax." He smirked again. "Just let the adult handle this." He began walking away.

"Komaeda-kun is my client, not yours!" Nakamura shouted. "Leave him alone. Don't you dare hurt him!"

"Or what? You have no power over me, Nakamura." He opened the door and left.

Nakamura looked down at the floor, defeated.

"We have to help Kamukura-san!"

"As much as I agree... Komaeda-kun needs to come back. Watanabe is shady, but he's smart. If he has a plan... it'll work,"

The photographer stayed silent. He couldn't do anything to help Kamukura anyway, could he?

-

Kamukura stared at his manager, eyes wide. "I'm not doing this. If Komaeda wants privacy, I'll let him have it,"

"You know what happens if you don't listen to me." He held the phone towards Kamukura. "Go on. Call him,"

With gritted teeth, Kamukura grabbed the phone and called Komaeda.

"Hey, Kamukura-kun! How can I help you?" The pale boy happily asked.

"I miss you,"

"Ah, you do? We saw each other a few days ago,"

"But I want to see you now,"

"Right now really isn't a good time, sorry..."

Kamukura looked up at his manager, who then cracked his knuckles. He gritted his teeth.

"Kamukura-kun? Are you still there?"

"Tell him to come back," Watanabe whispered.

"There's a game show in a few days," Kamukura began. "We're signed up for it. Please come back until then. Tanizaki is also stressed out because you keep not showing up to photoshoots,"

Komaeda gulped. "...sorry about that,"

"Don't apologize to me. Come back and apologize to Tanizaki. Or don't apologize. I don't care,"

"...Is Watanabe with you right now? Can he hear me?"

"No,"

"No to the first question or the second one. If it's the first one, tell me to come back if it's the second one ask where I am,"

"Where are you?"

"Is he forcing you to do this?"

"Yes,"

Komaeda furrowed his eyebrows. "He should be taught a lesson,"

"I agree, but you need to come back,"

"I don't want to. I don't wanna take any more pictures! I want to be left alone!"

"Is he yelling?" Watanabe asked. Then, he grabbed the phone. "Komaeda Nagito, if you don't come back right now I'm gonna make you regret ever being born,"

"You don't even know where I am." Komaeda sat down on his bed. "Now leave Kamukura-kun and I alone,"

"Come back or I'm gonna seriously hurt him. I'm gonna beat him until he's begging me to stop,"

Komaeda's eyes widened. "No! Don't!"

"Then stop acting spoiled and come back,"

"...fine..."