27 | Graduation

Today was the last real day of school. Tomorrow, they would graduate. Komaeda was in art class, trying to draw a heart, but he was failing miserably.

"Oh, Hinata-kun... this looks horrible,"

The brunet looked at the paper and forced a smile. "No it's... it's nice,"

"That looks like a dick and balls," Souda stated.

Hinata held in his laughter while his boyfriend glared at him.

"Hey, don't just let him insult my art!" Komaeda scolded.

"You said yourself it looked bad!" Souda argued.

"I said that to Hinata-kun! And I never said it looked like a..." his cheeks heated up. "A... what you said,"

"It does look like that though!" Souda pointed at the paper. "Just look! Those are obviously balls!" He yelled and the class went silent. Everyone stared at him. He turned red in embarrassment. "Th-that's Komaeda's drawing! Not mine!"

"I-it was supposed to be a heart!" The pale boy defended himself.

Hinata chuckled, but he felt a bit sad. He was really gonna miss his classmates.

The next day, everyone threw their hats in the air and Hinata really felt bad now. He didn't want to leave school. He didn't want to study and get a job.

Suddenly, Sonia began to cry.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Hinata asked her.

"I apologize, I just... I will miss all of you dearly!"

Hinata rubbed her back. "I'll miss you too,"

"Do not cry, my beautiful queen." Tanaka whiped her tears away. "This just means our first battle is over,"

"Aw damn..." Souda sniffled. "Now I'm cryin' too... I-I'll miss you guys..."

"Don't cry, bastard!" Kuzuryuu yelled, but he was quickly pulled into a tight hug by the other boy who was now loudly sobbing.

"Wahahaaaa! I don't wanna leave you, baby gangster!"

"Let the fuck go!" Kuzuryuu shouted, turning red.

"Hinata-kun..." Komaeda tugged on his sleeve. "Seeing them cry... makes me sad too,"

"Hey, don't start crying as well." Hinata grabbed his face. "It's fine,"

Komaeda hugged him, pressing his face into Hinata's chest.

"W-waaaah!" Tsumiki cried.

"H-hey, stop that... You're gonna make me sad..." Mioda told her classmates.

"Everyone, let's stop crying and take one last picture together, yeah?" Koizumi asked, holding up her camera. "Kirigiri-sensei, can you take a pic?"

She handed the headmaster her camera and they all stood together, trying not to cry.

"Say 'cheese'!"

"Waaaaaahahaaaa!" Tsumiki sobbed.

Click.

Kamukura's class threw their hats too. He looked around and saw his classmates talking and laughing. He never became friends with any of them. He thought he was unable to like people until he met Komaeda. It was quite sad. He didn't have any friends.

His eyes felt weird. Suddenly, his cheeks were wet. "Huh?" He touched his face and noticed he was crying. "Oh,"

"Kamukura-kun? Are you okay?" A classmate, Akamatsu asked.

"I am,"

"Do you want a hug?"

"A... hug? From you?"

She nodded, smiling. Then, she pulled him close. Kamukura was surprised at first. Hugs felt... good. Komaeda had hugged him before and it had felt nice, but he thought that was just because he was in love with him.

It felt nice coming from Akamatsu too though. Kamukura hugged her back.

"Thank you, Akamatsu,"