22 | Plane

Hinata and Komaeda were cuddling on the pale boy's bed. Komaeda's head rested against Hinata chest as the brunet played with his hair. Kamukura wanted to cuddle too, but he also wanted to give Hinata a chance to be close to Komaeda and show him affection.

The brunet appreciated it. He was glad Kamukura wasn't overly jealous. Before he had gotten with Komaeda and actually spend time with Kamukura, he was only able to judge their relationship based on their photoshoots. And from those, Kamukura seemed like a jerk. Maybe it was his jealously, or maybe it was the fact that the photos were always so... mature. Komaeda had never shown interest in that type of stuff and he suddenly did now that he got with this rude-looking guy? That just didn't sit right with Hinata.

But now he knew Kamukura wasn't like that. He was very loving and gentle with Komaeda and he clearly cared about him a lot.

"I'm so..." Komaeda yawned. "Sleepy. Mind if take a small nap? Work was exhausting today... Tanizaki-san said... I did... good though... mh..." He then fell asleep. Hinata smiled and kissed his forehead.

"He's very... hm..." Kamukura hummed as he looked for the right word. "Adorable,"

Hinata chuckled. "Yeah. He's super cute. No wonder he's such a famous model. He looks really nice. I just wish they never treated him so badly,"

"I agree. Komaeda went through a lot in the past months. We don't have time for the rest of the day though. Komaeda and I have an award show to attend,"

"What?? Is it like... an important one?"

"Yes. It's the international model of the year award. Well, it's not really taking place today, we're just flying to London in a few hours,"

"London?? And neither of you told me beforehand?" Hinata exclaimed.

"My apologies. I forgot,"

"Huh?? It's a big thing! How did you forget?"

"It slipped my mind. I am truly sorry. I will make sure to remind Komaeda to call you once we get to the hotel,"

Hinata nodded. "How long are you staying?"

"Three days, I think. Komaeda said he wanted to explore the city a bit after the award," Kamukura explained.

"At least it isn't that long... Good luck, you two,"

"Only one can win and there's tons of people that were nominated,"

"Well I hope one of you guys wins,"

"Mmh..." Komaeda frowned. "Stop talkingggg... need my beauty sleep..."

"You should wake up now. You still need to pack your bags, my love,"

Komaeda immediately sat up straight, blushing. "M-my love?!"

"Yes. I love you,"

His cheeks heated up even more. "J-jeez... calling me petnames and stuff... you really are just as blunt as Hinata-kun,"

The brunet raised an eyebrow. "Is that supposed to be an insult?"

Komaeda yawned. "Nope. I really like you guys too. Both of you." He got up and pulled a big bag out of his closet. Then, he began stuffing clothes inside it.

"You don't need that much for three days," Hinata said.

"You can never have too many backup outfits." Komaeda stated, closing the closet. He then went over to a drawer and took a bunch of makeup from it. "I need to get my nails done,"

"Do you want to have them done professionally?" Kamukura asked.

"Usually I paint them myself, but this is a very special event, so I need to look absolutely perfect. Models have to be flawless and nice and all that stuff,"

"You always put so much pressure on yourself," Hinata said. "You always look pretty. You could even manage to look cute in a trash bag,"

Komaeda giggled. "Is that supposed to be a challenge?"

Later, they went to the airport. Kamukura's parents didn't come with them, but Komaeda's did and Hinata went with them too.

"Sorry for leaving so suddenly. I was so sure I told you about it..." Komaeda muttered. Then, he unhooked a charm from his Keychain. "Here, put it on your bag or something. It's like a little lucky charm while I'm gone. Just give it back once I'm in Japan again,"

Hinata nodded. "Yeah, see you," He wanted to kiss Komaeda, but couldn't do so in public. The pale boy gave him a hug.

"I really, really like you," He whispered.

"I like you too." Hinata pat his head, smiling. "See you guys in three days. And good luck,"

"Thanks!" Komaeda grinned and they went onto the plane.