12 | Love

"I miss you too, but I'll probably be back in two days. Today's the last day we're filming, I think," Komaeda told Hinata on the phone. "Mhm. Thanks. See you then!" He hung up.

"Are ya cheating on Kamukura?"

"Huh?! Where did you come from, Iruma-san?"

"So you are,"

"Of course not! I would never,"

She laughed. "You probably give every guy you see head! Gahaha!"

"No, I don't." He crossed his arms. "I would never cheat on Izuru-kun either. Stop saying weird things!"

"Heeeh! I-I'm sorry!" Her cheeks heated up.

"It's okay. Uhm, we should probably get going now. The final game will start soon,"

"Right,"

Komaeda grinned. "Let's beat them, Iruma-san!"

"Yeah! With a gorgeous girl genius like me on your team, you can't loose!"

"That's the spirit! Let's go!"

They went into the filming room. Right now, both teams had an equal amount of points.

"Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen. The last game is a quiz. One person from each team will participate. Any volunteers?"

Komaeda and Kamukura raised their hands.

"Oh, how interesting. Well, I don't see a problem. Sit down, please,"

Both of them sat down on a chair. Each chair had a red button in front of it.

"The questions don't have a specific topic. They're pretty much random. If you know the answer, press the button and shout it. For each right answer, you get a point. For each wrong answer, you loose a point. For each time you don't answer at all, you neither loose nor win a point,"

Both boys nodded.

"The loser gets drenched in water. Look above you,"

They looked up and saw a huge bucket of water over each chair. Komaeda's eyes widened. This was bad. Really bad. He was wearing a white shirt. If it got wet, his binder would be easily visible. He had to win.

"Question number one! Who was the first person on the moon?"

Kamukura pressed the button. "Neil Armstrong,"

Komaeda gulped.

"Correct. Number two. What's the capital of Germany?"

Komaeda pressed the button. "Berlin!"

"Correct! Who was the 7th president of America?"

"Andrew Jackson!" Kamukura said.

"Correct."

They went on and on with the questions until both boys had an equal amount of points.

"Now, this is the last question. Who was the first king of England?"

Komaeda looked at Kamukura. "I-I don't know... crap..." He whispered. Kamukura looked back at him and smiled gently. Then, he pressed the button.

"George Washington!"

"Huh?!" Komaeda gasped.

"Wh-what??" The host questioned.

"Geroge Washington was the first king of England. Am I wrong?"

"Uh... yeah,"

Kamukura nodded. "I see. I suppose I'm the loser then. Nagito will not be drenched in water,"

Komaeda stared at him, wide-eyed. Did Kamukura realize the problem Komaeda was having..?

"Team red loses!" The host announced. "Komaeda-san, you won." He handed him a remote. "Press this button for the bucket to flip over,"

The white-haired boy gulped. "U-uhm... can you do it?" He asked.

"Come on, this is your reward,"

"I-Izuru-kun... is this-"

"Go ahead." Kamukura nodded.

"Alright then... here we go." He pressed the button and the bucket flipped over, completely drenching Kamukura in water. A few people giggled. Komaeda hurried towards him.

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright, I'm not mad." Kamukura pulled him into a hug.

Komaeda shrieked. "Stooop, you're making me super wet!"

"Hah! That's what she said!" Iruma shouted.

Both Komaeda and Kamukura turned red in the face.

After that, they filmed an outro and left the building. Kamukura's driver arrived first. Before he got in, he kissed Komaeda's forehead.

"I love you,"

"I love you too-"

"No, I mean... genuinely. I love you for real. Have a good night, Nagito." He got inside the car and left.