30 | Festival | Last chapter

Thank you for reading!

Komaeda put on his yukata. He was excited because today he would go to a festival with Kamukura and Hinata. It was already evening and he had to get going soon.

The pale boy grabbed a bag and then left. He decided to walk to the beach instead of driving so he could get some fresh air. Once he arrived, he began to look for the two other men.

"Nagito." Kamukura said from behind him.

Komaeda turned around and saw both him and Hinata standing there. "Oh, hey!" He smiled. Hinata was wearing normal clothes while Kamukura also wore a Yukata. A Grey one.

"Is there anything you wanna do?" Hinata asked.

Komaeda nodded. "Mhm! I wanna go get food!"

"Then let's do that,"

A few minutes later, he was holding a plate with food. "Oh, this looks delicious!" He took a bite. Kamukura noticed a bit of sauce that was smeared on his cheek and whiped it off with his thumb. Komaeda's cheeks heated up. He then smiled.

"Oh, look!" He pointed behind Kamukura. "You can win teddy bears there! I want one, they're so cute!"

Hinata grinned, determined. "I'll get one for you."

He had to throw darts at balloons that were taped to a wall. If he managed to hit enough of them, he would get the bear.

The brunet began to carefully throw the dart arrows. He was really good at it.

"There's your bear." Hinata handed it to Komaeda, who hugged it tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He smiled.

"The fireworks will begin soon," Kamukura stated.

"Let's go get a good spot to watch them,"

There were a lot of people, so it was crowded, but they did find a nice spot.

Komaeda sat down in between the two men. He put his head on Kamukura's shoulder and held Hinata's hand at the same time.

Just a few minutes later, the fireworks began.

"They're so beautiful," Komaeda said dreamily.

"Just like you," Kamukura told him.

"Cough cough simp cough cough,"

"Be quiet, Hinata,"

"I won't,"

"You should be before I unleash my inner demons," Kamukura warned.

"That is the corniest shit I have ever heard in my entire life," The brunet said.

Komaeda began to laugh. "What the heck are you guys even saying? Hahaha!" He couldn't stop laughing and Hinata soon joined in.

Kamukura grinned.

This wasn't boring at all.