14 | Advice

Chapter was inspired by a Phineas and Ferb song 💀💀 sorry that it's so short

Komaeda was determined to get better. He wanted to be happy and confident and relaxed again. So, he decided to talk to the most confident, self-absorbed, arrogant person he knew.

"Togami-kun!"

The blonde looked up from his food. "What?" He hissed. He could somewhat tolerate Komaeda since he was rich.

"I need your help with something, please,"

"No,"

"Please? Please please please? I'll make it up to you!" He pleaded.

"What do you have to offer?"

"Uhm... money?"

"I have enough of that. Maybe if you get on your knees and beg like a dog,"

Komaeda took a deep breath. "Fine." He got down on his knees. About ten minutes later, he got up again. "So what do you say? Will you help me?"

"Alright, I suppose your pathetic begging was quite pleasant to hear. What do you need? It better not be a waste of time,"

"Can you help me get more confident?" He asked.

"Confident? Why?"

"Because... I wanna be confident,"

Togami got up. "Stop standing like a T-rex then. Put one hand on your waist,"

Komaeda did as he was told.

"Keep your head up. When you walk, put your hands in your pockets. Also, wear clothes you're comfortable in,"

"Are you comfortable in the suit you always wear?" He tilted his head.

"Of course. It may not be as comfortable as baggy pants and a T-shirt, but I look good in it. People say true beauty comes from within, but you have to be comfortable in your own skin,"

Komaeda smiled. "I see! What else?"

Togami walked towards him. "Everybody is different, so do not go around copying others. Unless, of course, you're copying me, that would give you individuality,"

"Alright. Anything else?"

"Know what you're worth. You're a model, you're famous and good-looking, not as famous and good-looking as me, but... Anyway. You're the one everyone sees. It's all about you. Say it,"

"Uhm... it?"

"No, say that it's all about you,"

"Haha, that would sound a bit arrogant,"

"Say. It."

"It's all about me!" He exclaimed.

"Exaclty. Everyone sees you, everyone loves you. Everyone either wants to be you or be with you. So give them a good reason to feel that way,"

"Thank you!" He grinned. "I'll do my best,"