7 | Humiliation

Komaeda stared at the red robe he was handed to wear, angry. Then, he went outside again.

"Nakamura-san, you know I can't wear this!" He complained.

"R-right, about that. I was thinking after the picture was taken they could just photoshop your chest to loo fla-"

"Shh!" He hissed. "I don't want everyone here to know!"

A few of the photoshoot workers stared at him, confused. So did Kamukura and Watanabe.

"Stop throwing a tantrum like a child," Watanabe said.

"You shut up! I'm not wearing this,"

"Ah, but Komaeda-kun... the contract your parents signed back them allows it. If you refuse, you'll have to pay us money to make up for it,"

Komaeda's eyes widened. His parents would freak out if they lost any money, even if they were rich now. "B-but... why do I even have to wear this?" He asked.

"We've been over this," A man said.

"I really don't want to..."

"Whatever's up with your chest can't be that bad and I'm sure we can fix it with photoshop,"

"F-fine. It's not like I have a choice..." He went back into the changing room and put on the red robe. Of course, it covered his chest but he couldn't wear a binder with it since it was a bit transparent so it was obvious he was trans. He then took a deep breath, put on the slippers he was given and left the room.

A few people gasped. Komaeda looked down at the ground and stepped in front of the camera with Kamukura, who was lucky enough to have been given a suit. Komaeda got told to lay down on a bed that stood there with a few roses on it. He nervously did so and Kamukura was told to sit next to him. Komaeda felt uncomfortable and humiliated.

From then on, the photoshoots got worse and worse. Komaeda kept having to wear uncomfortable, revealing clothing.

One day, a few people walked up to him during lunch break. It was two girls and a boy. They held up a magazine.

"Komaeda-san, you should stop taking pictures like these. People will think you're a whore," A girl said.

"The hell did you just call him?" Hinata glared at her.

"I'm just saying. I mean, look at this." She showed a page with the picture of Kamukura and Komaeda on the bed. Hinata's face turned red.

"I can't choose what kind of pictures they take." Komaeda crossed his arms.

"Still. You're acting like a complete sl-"

"Shut up!" Hinata yelled.

"But look!" She showed another page. In that picture, Kamukura was sitting on a throne and Komaeda was sitting on his lap sideways.

"I don't care, leave him alone!" Hinata grabbed the magazine and threw it away.

After that, Komaeda didn't go to school for days. Everytime he left the house, he completely covered himself except his head. He got reminded of the photoshoots everytime he showed a lot of skin, so he felt extremely uncomfortable everytime he did.

Now, he was laying on a bunch of rose petals for another photoshoot. Komaeda felt weird. Like he was zoning out and not really there.

"Alright, you can get up now,"

Komaeda slowly sat up and hugged his knees to his chest.

"Please make some room for Kamukura-san now,"

Komaeda didn't react at all this time. He just kept staring, zoning out. Kamukura hurried towards him.

"Komaeda, can you hear me?"

He didn't react. Kamukura pulled him close and Komaeda began to cry. Now he was sitting there, cold because of the small outfit, sitting on a bunch of rose petals, crying his eyes out.

"Get up." Watanabe crossed his arms, but Kamukura held him tightly, showing him he didn't have to.