11 | Game Show

I was too lazy to read it through again to check for typos and stuff, sorry if there are any.

"Come on, apologize and then change your clothes. We need to hurry up. You missed a bunch of photoshoots," Watanabe demanded.

"I'm very sorry, Tanizaki-san... for making you waste your time and stuff." He bowed down.

"It's okay, I'm not upset." Tanizaki smiled.

"Good, now put it on." Watanabe handed him the outfit.

"You're stupid if you actually thought I'd wear this." Komaeda crossed his arms. "This is like... 20 centimeters of fabric at best. I'm not putting it on,"

"You have to. Now stop complaining!"

The door suddenly swung open. "I'm sorry I'm late!" Nakamura called out, panting. "Ah, Komaeda-kun, I'm so glad you're back!"

"Tell you client to put on the outfit," Watanabe demanded.

Nakamura shook his head. "You don't have to. I, uh, worked some things out with the publishers of the magazines these pictures were supposed to be in and... you don't have to. We're gonna take normal pictures again from now on." He bowed down deeply. "My sincerest apologies for treating you in such an inhuman way. I'm truly sorry, Komaeda-kun!"

"Huh?!" Komaeda gasped. "Why are you apologizing to me?"

"I forced you into outfits you didn't want to wear and made you get into positions you weren't comfortable with," he explained, still bowing.

"Don't apologize to this brat!" Watanabe hissed.

Tanizaki hurried to stand next to Nakamura and bowed down too. "I'm sorry as well! I took all those pictures when I knew you didn't want them to be taken!"

Surprisingly, Kamukura bowed down next to the other men. "I must apologize to you too. I saw your discomfort and didn't do anything to help you,"

"Stop apologizing to him!" Watanabe yelled. "Get up and do your job!"

Komaeda smiled. "Thank you all for apologizing,"

The stood up straight again. "Komaeda-kun, I uh signed you up for an advertisement though. For a perfume. So, we'll take those pictures now. They're normal though, down worry," Nakamura said.

"Alright!"

This photoshoot was much better than the other ones. Komaeda was glad they stopped with the weird pictures. Nakamura also managed to pay the publishers of the adults magazines to reprint without Komaeda's pictures in them, though it cost him quite a lot of money.

A few days later, Komaeda and Kamukura had to go to a game show that was filmed over the course of several days. A bunch of models were there, but Komaeda wasn't sure about what games they would play.

Now, this was a different situation than pictures. Komaeda had to make sure to stay in his model persona 24/7. He should never get angry or say anything even slightly rude. He needed to always be sweet and polite. He wasn't looking forward to Kamukura's persona though, as he was supposed to be a mysterious, intimidating vampire. Kamukura was supposed to get jealous easily and be protective of Komaeda, which might get annoying.

They entered the building and were lead to a room with a bunch of sofas that were placed in a square formation with a table in the middle. Other models were already there. The two boys sat down next to each other.

"Nice to meet you two! You're Kamukura and Komaeda, right?" A girl asked and Komaeda nodded. "I'm Maizono Sayaka!"

"Oh, you're a singer as well as a model, correct?" Komaeda questioned.

"That's right. Though, I'm more known for my music, I think,"

The others introduced themselves as well. Their names were Amami Rantarou, Shinguuji Korekiyo, Asahina Aoi, Celestia Ludenberg, Enoshima Junko, Kuwata Leon, Oowada Mondo, Iruma Miu and Momota Kaito.

Then, they began to film.

"Eveeyone, please hold somebody's hand, it doesn't matter who," The host of the show told them.

Komaeda grabbed Kamukura's hand ans the others chose someone too.

"Good. Now, the person standing on the left is part of team green. The one on the right is team red,"

A bit of complaining could be heard. Everyone thought they were choosing partners, not someone who would be in the opposite team. Komaeda was team green and Kamukura team red.

Team green now consisted of Komaeda, Maizono, Iruma, Amami, Momota and Kuwata.

Team red consisted of Kamukura, Asahina, Oowada, Enoshima, Celestia and Shinguuji.

"Our first game today is a guessing game. Each team will choose one fact about somebody in their team and the other teams have to guess who the fact is about. Be careful that the other team doesn't hear you choose the fact. The game starts now!"

Komaeda turned to his teammates. "Alright, who has a fact about themselves that's hard to guess?"

"My body count is higher than I'm old!" Iruma laughed.

"Ah..." Maizono sighed.

"I have twelve sisters," Amami whispered.

"That's a good one!" Momota grinned.

"I agree," Komaeda said.

A minute later, both teams were ready.

"Team green, state your fact!" The host said.

"One of us has twelve sisters," Maizono announced.

"Team red, you go,"

"Someone in this team has a thing for vampires!" Enoshima yelled.

"That's not exaclty the fact we chose. The fact is, someone here dreams of having hundreds of vampire butlers and living in a European castle," Kamukura corrected.

"Oh, that's easy! It must be Ludenberg-san!" Komaeda guessed.

"You can all just call me Celeste or Celestia," She told ghe group. "And yes, that is correct. I went easy on you in this round." She giggled.

"Yay! Good job, Komaeda-kun!" Maizono cheered.

"Now you guys guess," Momota told team red.

"Twelve sisters, huh? I know it's not Nagito," Kamukura told his team.

"I don't think it's Kuwata-kun. He does not look the the kind of boy who has siblings," Celeste said.

"It's so obviously Amami," Asahina said. "He's polite and sweet. Guys aren't like that unless they grew up with a lot of girls,"

"Quite terrible reasoning, but I must agree," Celeste told her. "I too think it is Amami-kun,"

"Amami's our guess then." Enoshima crossed her arms.

"You're correct. Good job, everyone." Amami smiled.

They played several more rounds of the game and team red ended up getting more guesses right, which gave them one point and team green had zero.

In the evening, they got shows the rooms they'd be staying in during the show. The rooms were split up into boys ans girls. Komaeda laid down on his bed.

"That was pretty fun," He said.

"It was, even if we lost," Amami agreed.

Kamukura kissed Komaeda's forehead. "Your guesses were always right. Good job, darling,"

Komaeda turned red and sat up. "Thank you!"

"Do you guys wanna go spy on the girls while they change later?" Kuwata asked.

"Disgsuting." Kamukura simply stated.

"I was just kidding, man! But like... do you like girls? I know you like guys, but you know... you might swing both ways,"

"I like who I like. I do not care about anybody's gender. But now I only like Nagito,"

"That's a lot of words to say you're pansexual or whatever it's called." Kuwata laughed.