Chapter 19

Gabriel pushed her inside a bedroom before closing the door behind him.

They were back at his house.

Carlisia quickly ran towards the bathroom locking it behind her. She was high on adrenaline as she heard Gabriel curse. She expected him to bang on the door, ask her to open it but that didn't come. The bathroom had no windows so this didn't escape really but she did want to put as much distance as she could between Gabriel and her.

Carlisia screamed as Gabriel kicked the door.

"Somebody help!" Carlisia screamed at the top of her lungs as she began to sob.

Gabriel was an animal.

She felt like a sheep cornered by a wolf as the door gave away and Gabriel stepped in. He was calm, not a single breath out of the ordinary. It was as if he had kicked a wall of Lego and not a door.

Carlisia shook her head, backing up until her back hit the wall.

He took his time, walking towards her with the grace of a panther, enjoying each step.

There was nowhere she could go, nowhere to hide, no door to separate them.

"Please" Carlisia stuttered, he was too close.

Gabriel placed a hand on the side of her head, his forearm above her, pinning her to the wall. He was tall, she barely came to his shoulder. Gabriel peered down at her, dead calm.

"Please, what?"

Carlisia didn't utter a single word as Gabriel leaned down to the crook of her neck. She could feel his cold teeth grazing the skin up to her ear.

"You should answer me, butterfly."

Carlisia shuddered,

"I want to go home."

Gabriel's hand trailed up Carlisia's exposed shoulder to her jaw, turning her to face him.

"You mean you want to leave me?"

His voice was dark, eyes gold.

"Please." Carlisia's voice broke at the end before she took in a shaky breath and continued.

"I don't feel good."

It wasn't a lie, she felt like the world open beneath her feet and consume her alive.

Gabriel raised his hand and lightly grazed the back of his hand on to her cheek. Carlisia hadn't known she was crying until Gabriel's hand touched her wet cheek.

"Why don't you lie down while I get you some chamomile tea, you like that don't you?"

Carlisia stared at Gabriel, she didn't want chamomile tea, that would lull her to sleep and make her more vulnerable. She needed to be smart.

"I would love to stay but my mom would be worried. I think I should go." Carlisia said.

Gabriel stared at her before he chuckled, grazing his thumb over her lower lip

"A mouth as pretty as yours shouldn't be used for lying, butterfly. Especially, to me." His expression darkened at the end.

"I know no one is expecting you anytime soon and you planned on staying at Sidra's overnight."

Carlisia's eyes widened as she panicked and tried to push him away.

Gabriel laughed; it was as if he was a brick wall.

Gabriel grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Do you know what I have had to go through these past few days? Knowing you are my mate, not being able to touch you, be near you, and now, you want to leave." Gabriel gave a dark chuckle at the end. Carlisia turned her face to the side; he was too close.

Gabriel took a deep breath, taking in her scent, if he could he would bottle it and spray it on his bed every night, thinking of things he would do to her but, today wasn't the day.

"We'll freshen up, then I'll make us dinner. After dinner, I'll take you home." Gabriel said and Carlisia just quietly nodded, tears streaming down her face.

"Come on."

Gabriel moved back pulling Carlisia with her as he walked towards the bed and set her down. He kneeled in front of her as he took off her shoes and a few stray twigs from her hair.

Gabriel got up and walked to the closet and retrieved a pair of leggings with a matching top. They were brand new and conveniently her size.

Carlisia clutched the clothes Gabriel gave her.

"I'll draw the bath for you."

Carlisia nodded and just when he disappeared into the bathroom she threw the clothes on the bed and ran out of the room.

Hi guys, I know I am updating after a while and want to apologize. The good news is I plan on being more consistent as I just finished my story on Quotev. To everyone who is here after the Leonardo Brothers, hope this is a treat for you.