Headcanon |69| - Noises

I mean c'mon, I had to do something special for number 69  <( ̄︶ ̄)>

This one is suggestive so either make sure you're 18+ or proceed with caution 'cause I 100% know that an 18+ warning won't stop you horny shits-

Also obv this is based on the most recent seasons' Ninjago characters which (in my past ages headcanon) i determined they were all well into their twenties so- cool ur jets if ur about to come at me or smth.

🔞🔇🔞

Kai - Loud and throaty and he just does not hold back. He'll growl and grit and whine as loudly as he likes and doesn't care if he can be heard. He'll stretch his neck and back and his voice will strain with his movements, making a more reedy, raspy sound that starts in his chest and moves higher in his throat with pitch. Gasps a lot as well; a lot of long groaning and then gasping for air like a drowning man.

Jay - High pitched, keening, and breathy. He's not obnoxiously loud but he's not quiet either. His noises mostly consist of high-pitched breathy whines that he tries to stifle behind bitten lips. He gasps quite a lot, gulping for air and clinging to whatever he can dig is fingers into. He also thrashes and squirms a lot and the louder the keening noise, the harder he's probably thrashing. He also dry sobs...

Zane - Mostly quiet with simulated heavy breathing smattered in. He'll grunt and groan a bit but it's also quiet and subdued. He'll bite back a few stifled groans but even then he's still very concentrated and quiet. His body creaks with his movement though and the hum of energy in his veins and core is a moan in and of itself. 

Cole - He talks a lot in between his noises, either stuttered praise or cracking pleas. His noises are deep and baritone and rumble like a purr in his chest before growing higher pitched and reedy with desperation. His voice will crack and shift and he'll grow breathy to collect himself every time his voice changes abruptly. Thrashes his head side to side and muffles into the pillow so it's sometimes hard to understand and hear him.

Lloyd - Fast and breathy and loud and desperately held back behind gritted teeth. A lot of groaning and hissing with a clenched jaw and arched back. Covers his mouth with his hand in an attempt to hold back whimpers; that never lasts long. He tries so hard not to make loud noises, it embarrasses him, but he never really succeeds. He borders on hyperventilating breaths and groans the more sensitive he gets.

Nya - Humming and sighing and comforting praise. She's not loud, but she'll damn well let you know how good she feels. A lot of huffing and bit off sighs and soft groans of delight. She squirms a lot too, like Jay, and her hums will become more reedy and quick.She'll also grit her teeth and kind of hiss softly if she ever feels overwhelmed or too sensitive.

🔞🔇🔞

well... that's a thing I just wrote.