Headcanon |19|- LGBTQ+

yeah (I also want to add that I am not forcing this on any of the characters or people reading this, it is strictly my opinion IF  they were a part of the LGBTQ+)

🏳️‍🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈

Kai- Bisexual. He flirts with everyone, male or female. He's confident about it too, he doesn't care what others say about him because of it. He wears this little braided bracelet with pink, purple, and blue colors that Lloyd made for him when he was still a kid.

Jay- Bi-curious. He likes girls but recently started questioning himself. He realized he might've had a crush on Cole when they first met and he's kinda warring with himself about it. He's very confused, the poor child.

Zane- He's straight. I mean he's a robot so it's kinda hard for me to really place a label on him like this but I mean... yeah. I just don't know. He might also use he/they pronouns.

Cole- Gay. I mean come on, his one relationship with a girl was a cheating relationship and that's just not good for a record or a friendship. And yeah, he totally wears rainbow merch all the time, prolly has a pride tattoo too.

Lloyd- Pansexual. He legit does not care who you identify as, just love the poor bean. Kai made him a pink, yellow, and blue bracelet to match the one Lloyd made him when they first met and bonded.

Nya- Bisexual. Totally had a crush on Skylor for a while just because she was so cool and pretty. She's also confident in who she is and Jay is completely supportive. The couple totally talks about boys and girls they find attractive besides themselves.

Morro- AroAce. For a long time, seeing other teens his age gain crushes, Morro thought deep down he was broken. Eventually, someone talked with him and he realized it wasn't wrong to not be romantically or sexually attracted to anyone. In the future, he decided it was rather a blessing he felt like this since having a relationship would've been a hassle with all he wanted to do with his powers. 

🏳️‍🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈

Extra: Lloyd was listening to his teammates talking about how much they loved each other like brothers and he dead ass said to their faces, "Shut up, you're all gay for each other," and walked away.