Skylar and Pixal Catchup |1|

I finally caved and decided to add them. I'll also be adding to all my chapters so this is mostly for readers who are actively keeping up.

Scars

Skyar- She has a few random scars on her back and shoulders. Even she's not entirely sure how she got them but she figures its from practicing with new elements and accidentally hurting herself. Her hands are also covered in small cuts not only from training but also working in the kitchen (her father taught her when she was young)

Pixal- She doesn't necessarily have scars but she has scratches in her titanium from being Samurai X. Her fingers are particularly scratched up from working so much with machines and weapons.

Ethnicities

Skylar- Thai-Hispanic. She gets the Thai from her father, who she looks more like, and the Hispanic from her mother. She gets her skin tone from both of her parents while she takes her father's face and eye shape. She got her mother's lips and body type along with her sarcastic personality.

Pixal- Swedish-Bulgarian. Borg wanted her to have a very regal beauty about her and gave her the facial and body structure of a Swedish woman, which includes height, while her actual face is modeled more from the Bulgarian appearance such as nose and eye shape. 

Eye Color

Skylar- She has these gorgeous cognac colored eyes which means they're the same shade as cognac whiskey. They're this etherial orange-red-brown that seems to move and shift with her eye movements. Her eyes were one of the first things that caught Kai's attention and there's a good reason for it too.

Pixal- Her eyes are glass bottle green, you know those old ass whisky bottle you'll sometimes see? Yeah, that's the shade of her eyes. She sometimes describes them as sea glass green because they glow in the sunlight or dim lighting.

Physical Attributes

Skylar- She has a very soft splash of freckles on the bridge of her nose. They're very light and there aren't many, but they're still there. She also has really dark ones that decorate the backs of her upper and lower arms and her legs, she likes to create constellations out of them when she's bored.

Pixal- The purple circuit veins that decorate her body pulse with a dark indigo color every so often. It signifies the flowing of power and electricity through her body. The surges get more powerful if her emotions ever spike or drop, signifying she's slightly unstable at that moment. 

Music

Skylar- She listens to a bunch of soft rock bands from the 70s and 80s like the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Chicago, or ABBA. She enjoys rock music, but thinks bands like AC/DC or Aerosmith are just a bit to harsh for her liking to listen to on a regular basis.

Favorite song to dance/sing to: Gimme Gimme by ABBA

Pixal- She listens to K-Pop and J-Pop on a regular basis. She just loves the music for some strange reason and the energy it conveys, especially the anime intro songs. Kai and Lloyd helped her get into some smaller bands in both genres.

Favorite song to dance/sing to: Hikaru Nara by Berioska

Bad Habits

Skylar- She tends to snap at people harshly, making them unintentionally feel stupid or bad

Pixal- She spouts off certain things like it should be common knowledge and then continues to give people exasperated looks when they have no clue what she's talking about

Languages

Skylar- Thai. As someone who's learning just how to read Thai, major props to this girl for being fluent. It's a difficult language because of pronunciations and its alphabet. She learned it on her own too because she wanted to be more connected to that part of her heritage.

Pixal- Also Google Translate except actually good at her job.

Heights

Skylar- 5' 5 (165 cm)

Pixal- 5' 10 (178 cm)

Favorite Videogames

Skylar- She really enjoys more adventure and exploration based games which explains why Subnautica is her favorite. There's a huge map to explore, different elements to collect and create, and huge reaper and ghost leviathans that want to eat your ass at every turn.

Pixal- She finds Detroit: Become Human very interesting. The different perspectives of the androids (Artificial Intelligence Robots) and the perspectives of the humans in the video game are very intriguing, how could someone ever treat something so human so terribly? It makes no sense to her. Her favorite route is Kara's though Connor's is a very close second.

Random Talents

Skylar- She can do the coin trick where she rolls it up and down her knuckles. She can also flip it from hand to hand like it's nothing and not drop it.

Pixal- She sings in Japanese when she cooks. It's just a thing that she does when she's focused, specifically focused on cooking.

Cars

Skylar- She has a 2016 Ford Challenger in a neon green with black decals. It's pretty wicked looking and makes a loud noise when she drives it. Likes scaring people when the exhaust system backfires and makes a loud pop when she lets up on the gas at stop lights and signs.

 Likes scaring people when the exhaust system backfires and makes a loud pop when she lets up on the gas at stop lights and signs

Pixal- Borg gave her a Rimac Concept 1 sports car. She doesn't drive around much since she has her Samurai X suit but the Ninja sometimes like to use it. It's a miracle they haven't crashed the sports car yet.

 It's a miracle they haven't crashed the sports car yet