Headcanon |31|- Elemental Ranking

I, personally, am an Earth (personality) and Fire (zodiac) elemental so ye (☞゚∀゚)☞

Now then, keep in mind that all of these are very powerful elements, some are just more tame than the others.

🍃🌊🔥💨

#1 - Earth🍃

   Now then, hear me out. Earth has always been the stereotypical "weak or looser" element and here's why it's not. Earth has the broadest amount of sub-elements that it can control that I know of. The largest sub-unit example being metal and precious gems because there are still remnants of earth inside of them, therefore Cole can technically bend metal and precious gems.

The same thing goes for lava, it's molten rock and is still part of the earth. Sand and certain plants also contain traces of dirt and earth inside of them, specifically the plants. So in theory, Cole could control Karloff and Bolobo's elements because they are a sub-unit of his element and contain earth in them.

Now then, don't even get me started of the fact that earth is basically the largest usable mass unless in the sky, and even then, Ninjago still has random floating islands. Even in the middle of the ocean, Cole can still use his element plus sand and magma which are both very common in the oceans. Cole's element is crapped on for no reason when, theoretically, it is one, if not the, most powerful element.

#2 - Water🌊

Wu said so himself, water can be either solid or adaptive. It has the power to wear down a mountain and kill multiple people in one go. Depending on the pressure Nya uses, she could cleanly cut stone clear through or decapitate someone. Water has a ridiculous amount of pressure power and that's what makes it so destructive. I initially had water placed 3rd and then i realized just how powerful it was.

Zane's element, ice, is a sub-unit of water so technically Nya has limited power over him. Now then, let's get into the nitty-gritty of water's sub-elements, one of the most terrifying being blood. Human blood is around 55% plasma which is made up of 92% water, that's a large percentage considering just how much blood is in your body (7%). Not to mention the human body alone is 60% water, that's over half.

This really puts into perspective just how powerful Nya could truly be. She could quite literally rip someone apart without even touching them, just from controlling the water in their bodily fluids. Be thankful she's an overall kind person who doesn't have the guts to kill without need to.

#3 - Fire🔥

Fire is ranked number three just because of its purely destructive nature. It's uncontrollable and wild, if it's not being watched it can take down a whole civilization in a few hours. It symbolizes anger for a specific reason and it's because of that destructive nature that it's so powerful. Like earth, fire also has quite a few powerful sub-elements.

Technically, lightning is a sub-unit of fire so Kai has limited power over Jay. Another sub-unit is blast, also known as combustion. With this power, focusing the energy enough could result in a large explosion that could be very very dangerous. The combustion element then has a sub-unit known as laser. Lasers are technically a superheated compressed light that can cut through almost anything. Of course, laser is a bit of a stretch but not impossible.

#4 - Air💨

Air is... an okay element. You look at it and you're like "okay so you can blow things around" but it's way more powerful than that. You saw just how easily Morro was able to take down the Ninja and almost destroy the Destiney's Bounty right off the bat. Having control over winds is like being the keeper of hurricanes and tornadoes.

Just think about how fast winds in those types of storms go. A tropical storm's average wind speed (which I have experienced and it's terrifying) is 73 to 118 miles per hour (117 - 190 kilometers per hour). A category 3 (major) hurricane can reach up to 111 to 129 mph (178 - 201 km/h). A tornado's average speed is 113 to 157 mph (182 - 253 km/h). To put that into context, it equals severe damage which you might see on the news. Examples include houses being torn from concrete foundations and people being killed because of the debris.

So, the element of air might not be the most powerful and it might also be crapped on but it is most definitely not weak. So, now we all understand just why Wu and the rest of the Ninja were so terrified of Morro, not to mention his powers were probably amplified because of being in Lloyd's body.

#5 - Lightning⚡️

I have a few issues with lightning being focused on as being a main element but it is what it is. But, just because it is ranked lower on my list does not mean it is a weak element, in fact, it's actually very strong and dangerous. So now, let us put Jay's power into perspective, shall we?

The creators of Ninjago confirmed just how much electrical energy Jay can create. It added up to being 1.21 gigawatts which (from Back to the Future) is enough electrical power to time travel.  One gigawatt alone is equal to 3.125 million solar panels all soaking up solar energy and translating it into electrical energy. To boil this down further, this adds up to the power of 1.3 million horses which is the same horse-power as 2 thousand corvettes.  

In case you can't tell, that's a ridiculous amount of electrical power for one teenager to hold. If Jay really tried and exerted himself, he could theoretically travel through time. He could power 2,000 corvettes on his own! So as I stated, his power is not weak in the slightest, I just ranked it lower because the others are more destructive.

#6 - Ice🧊

Ice... oh boy, where do I start with this one. Once again, as I said with Jay's, Zane's power is not weak in the slightest, it's just less destructive than the rest. This element has a very confusing, thin line between being borderline water and just something entirely different. So, instead of trying to figure that out, let's talk about just how powerful Zane can be.

Zane can create 100,000 to 200,000-ton glaciers, that's 90,718 to 181,436 metric tons of ice. That's a lot of weight and damage power. I mean just think about how strong ice can truly be. The Titanic's hull was 1.2 inches thick (3.125 cm) and made of steel. Steel plates are very strong and have to be flame cut. That iceberg was able to rip a four foot (1.2 meter) hole through that steel. Have fun fighting that with an iron sword, man.

Anyways, Zane's power is made more for creation rather than destruction. His element creates things, an example being during the Day of the Departed when he reinforced his father's statue. And really any other time he used his element but you know... details.

Lloyd❓

Yes, I know, I didn't add Lloyd. Why? I'm lazy and don't really understand his powers anyways. I mean does he have all the elements? Was it temporary? Is his light element a combination of their elements? I don't know and therefore all I can say is that yes, his element is powerful I just can't gauge how powerful.

🍃🌊🔥💨

A/n: This took waaaaay too long ಠ_ಠ