Headcanon |18|- Skin-ship

Yay or nay?

⚫️🔵⚫️

Kai- He gets embarrassed if any of his teammates show physical affection towards him in public and tends to just stay where he is while steadily blushing red. However, when they're alone he loves his skin-ship, any kind of it really. And because he's so warm, everyone loves snuggling against him and yeah, it makes him happy.

Jay- He likes to randomly link arms with his teammates. Like they'll be walking and then up skips Jay, linking their arms together and refusing to let go. He's kinda like a koala to be perfectly honest.

Zane- Like Kai, he's not huge on obvious displays of affection in public. When at home, however, he likes to hold hands, just to feel the warmth that he can't. When in public, whether as ninja or just normal teenagers, he'll hook his pinkie with one of his teammates and just walk like that for a while.

Cole- Hugs hugs hugs hugs. There's a reason he has the nickname 'bear' and it's not just because of his hair and height. He likes to randomly surprise his teammates with a back hug and since he's so tall, he'll lift them off the ground too. His hugs are also really long because he just likes to stand there and appreciate the warm feeling he lost for so long when he was a ghost. 

Lloyd- He attacks the ninja, jumping on their backs to surprise hug them. This initially started with Nya when they were left alone when the Ninja went on missions and he just kinda continued to do it after he grew. Since he's the shortest on the team he's also pretty light so it's not hard for his teammates to catch and carry him.

Nya- She doesn't like super tight hugs or just skin-ship in general. There are times, however, when she just needs that comfort and she goes to either Kai, Jay, or Cole for comfort. Other than that, she just keeps to herself.

Morro- This man walks an interestingly fine line when it comes to skin-ship. When he was young and very human, he hated when people would touch him. He would visibly flinch away and glare at them and when he did have to touch people, his touch was always cold and firm. But while being a ghost, even though he had a lot to think about, he found himself missing the warmth of human bodies. Whether it was his ghostly form wishing to be alive again, or him actually yearning to touch someone else, he's still not sure.

⚫️🔵⚫️