Headcanon |4|- Physical Attributes

Just little attributes that make them who they are or that they might be self conscious of.

🏮🎐🏮

Kai- Kai's hair is actually curly to an extent. Not like afro or Jay level curly, but its definitely got some noticeable soft curl to it. However, he uses a lot of gel to spike it up so you can't see the curl unless you catch him right after a shower or he's gotten his head wet somehow.

Jay- He actually still has a few skin colored scales on the back of his neck and hands. This is a side effect from being partially transformed into a Fangpyre. He's always self conscious that people can see them so he tries to wear fingerless gloves and hoodies that cover his neck when he goes into public.

Zane- Zane has super messy hair but doesn't use gel, instead he uses his ice to style it. The ice lasts longer since he can control it and gives his hair a really cool sheen. Kai is ridiculously jealous and pouts over it like a little kid. 

Cole- Cole actually has the second most freckles out of the team, right behind Jay. They're mostly on his shoulders, back, and biceps instead of his face like Jay, so they're covered up. He has a few on his nose and cheeks but they blend into his skin really well. He also gets his freckles from his mom. 

Lloyd- He has fangs. Yep, fangs. Not like vampire level fangs but just enough that you can tell his canines are sharper and a tad bit longer than the average person's. It's all 'cause of his dad. You can't really tell a difference when he's talking or smiling; laughing is when they're the most visually prominent.

Nya- Not really a physical attribute, but Nya has a few tattoos. Most of them are small and represent a major occurrence in her life. For example, she has a fire and water Yin and Yang symbol on her left ribcage that represent her and Kai, a snake on her inner left wrist that represents the defeat of the Great Devourer, and Japanese elements in calligraphy on her nape.

Skylar- She has a very soft splash of freckles on the bridge of her nose. They're very light and there aren't many but they're still there. She also has really dark ones that decorate the backs of her upper and lower arms and her legs, she likes to create constellations out of them when she's bored.

Pixal- The purple circuit veins that decorate her body pulse with a dark indigo color every so often. It signifies the flowing of power and electricity through her body. The surges get more powerful if her emotions ever spike or drop, signifying she's slightly unstable at that moment. 

Morro- I think when he was younger, Morro was the type of person seen "unconventionally attractive" by modern beauty standards; he doesn't exactly fit the mold but everyone still falls head over heels for him. A wide nose, thin lips, dark eyes, etc etc.

🏮🎐🏮

 Quarantine really has taken me over the edge 😓