Headcanon |24|- Overwatch Main

Yes, bc I'm a video game geek and I personally main Pharah.

💀👾💀

Kai- Sombra. He's all for the badass Latina who can hack anything. He specifically loves her sarcastic quips throughout the game and quotes her regularly on missions. For example, Kai's favorite is to yell "I'm en fuego! Touch me and you'll get burned!" in a thick imitation of Sombra's accent. 

Jay- Tracer. He's been playing since 2016 when Tracer was super popular and he's kinda stuck with her. He loves the idea of slowing and speeding time and  she's just a super peppy character, like him. He also quotes her on missions, his favorite being "Ever get that feeling of déjà vu?" when fighting gangs they've dealt with before. The others get tired of his bad British accent.

Zane- Mercy. He's already seen as the healer of the team and he's really good with support, both in game and on missions. He doesn't play Overwatch much but when he does, he almost always keeps his entire team alive the whole time. He's probably the only one who doesn't quote their main during missions.

Cole- Brigitte. He only mains Brigitte because he can't stand Reinhardt. He has no idea why he can't stand the bigger tank but he just refuses to play as him. Plus, he's kinda the tank of the Ninja anyways so why not stay on brand? He also doesn't really quote her because she mostly says "get behind me" and he says that anyways.

Lloyd- Hanzo. Yeah, not Genji, this bitch is a Hanzo main. He has basically no similarities with him whatsoever but he still mains him because it's fun... and he likes his tattoo... and he has the most fun quotes to spout off in a battle. Of course, his favorite is "Ryū ga waga teki wo kurau!" but he once said "Strength does not come from physical capability, it comes from an indomitable will," and he still hasn't told Wu that it's a video game line and not his own. 

Nya- Reaper. Are you even surprised though? Of course she mains the depressed, middle aged man who's mildly obsessed with death. She also likes to main WidowMaker but she gets on Nya's nerves after a while with her accent so it's not as common. Her favorite quote to say is "Dead man walking" in her Samurai X suit because her voice transformer makes her sound like Reaper.

Morro- Also Reaper. I don't make the rules. This guy is so far into his emo/punk phase that of course he's going to choose the darkest looking and sounding character to main. He also loves the raspiness of Reaper's voice and likes to imagine he sounds like that (he doesn't). Also, Morro's definitely not the best at Overwatch, but he will sure as hell rage at you if you down him.

💀👾💀

A/n: Idk why but Watt was on my ass all weekend and I couldn't post ;-;  I also might've been playing Subnautica and Overwatch and just didn't want to do anything else...