Headcanon |32|- Drinks (Non-Alcoholic)

Self-Explanatory \ (•◡•) /

🍵🍶🍵

Kai- Horchata (Mexican). Horchata is a Mexican cool drink made from blended rice and almonds. Sugar and cinnamon are added for some sweetness and flavor and can have rum added but Kai prefers it not to be spiked. He also likes extra cinnamon because it reminds him of his home.

Jay- Root Beer. Just a classic American soda that has a unique, earthy taste. It's traditionally made from root bark of a sassafras tree and/or vine sarsaparilla. Jay really enjoys the strong carbonation and the thick, foam top that always appears when it's poured into a cup. It's a classic summer drink that reminds him of his parents and their Junkyard.

Zane- Red Bull. It's an Austrian company energy drink and the most widely sold energy drink in the world.  Everyone was kinda surprised when he said he enjoyed the super sugary and caffeine hyped drink. Apparently it gives him a small energy boost even if he is a robot.

Cole- Coffee. Just any kind of coffee. Give him the dirty bean water (ugh) and he'll be happy. Black, cream, cold, hot, it doesn't matter. He's a caffeine addict and literally cannot function unless he has at least one cup. He goes into this caffeine withdrawal and won't respond to anyone or anything until coffee is within a meter radius of him.

Lloyd- Mountain Dew. I mean, it's a sugary American soda that could give a small cat a heart attack because of all the caffeine and sugar. Plus, Lloyd's really into citrus-flavored things and Mountain Dew has that for him. He also needs an extra sugar boost every so often, being a ninja can be tiring.

Nya- Ramunē (Japanese). It's a Japanese soft drink that's distinctive because of the narrow neck on the bottle and the marble in the mouth part of the lid. There's this little popper thing that you place on top of it and when you add pressure it forces the marble down into the neck of the bottle and opens it. Nya likes it because it makes a loud noise and it has unique flavors.

Morro- Straight Black Coffee or Monster. We have established this man is such an Edge Lord®, of course he's gonna have some bullshit edgy ass drink to match. Bonus points: I bet you he hates the taste of black coffee but, yet again, "it's for the aesthetic". He much prefers Monster or just energy drinks in general (and probably drinks the basic/original flavor too-)

🍵🍶🍵