Headcanon |44|- How much they swear

Yep... I'm bored

🔴⚪️🔴

Kai- Not as much as you'd think but he definitely swears. He did it a lot when he was younger but once he met Wu, specifically with young Lloyd around, he tried to cut back and censor himself.

Jay- He tries not to but being around others who do swear, he lets one slip every once in a while. He's basically mortified afterwards but after assurance that legit no one cares, he chills out.

Zane- If he swears, you best be running or hiding somewhere. It is in only the most dire of occasions that he actually swears and if he does, that means something major is about to happen.

Cole- He has no filter istfg, he cusses almost as much as Nya. He's gotten into a bunch of trouble with Jay and Wu because of younger Lloyd being around when he's hissed out a curse at something or someone.

Lloyd- Almost as much as Cole. Wu tried so hard to shield him from vulgar language and he ended up like a drunk Irishman in a bar fight. That is to say, he cusses a lot. He also tends to curse in different languages, primarily Chinese or Japanese.

Nya- She could put any sailor or Irish man to shame with her skilled vocabulary. Gave Jay a heart attack the first time he heard her cuss and Kai, despite swearing himself, gets angry when she does.

Morro- Probably close to if not most definitely every sentence. Bro gave up on trying to be anywhere near polite after he died and also he grew up on the streets for a hot second and I really doubt that was the best influence on his vocab.

🔴⚪️🔴