Headcanon |11|- Random Talents

I mean they all have obvious talents but what are some hidden talents they have? The above picture is one of erraday's pieces, they're one of my favorite artists just because of their style.

🍥🍙🍥

Kai- He can shuffle dance. Like, it's the most random skill but he's proud of it and it fits in well with his love for techno music.

Jay- He's really good at writing. He kept a journal when he was younger and it kind of evolved into him writing short or long stories.

Zane- He can turn his head 360 degrees. Yes, he's a robot but for those who don't know it's a very disconcerting talent.

Cole- He can draw and paint really well. Like, supremely well, most of the crew is jealous cause he wins their artistic challenges. I feel like his art style would be like erraday's.

Lloyd- He can sing and he knows it. While Cole is shy about his voice, Lloyd has Kai level confidence for his singing voice. He can rap too.

Nya- She can do that cool extreme pen spinning thing. Like she doesn't play drums or anything, she just fidgets with pens so much that she can spin them with her fingers like a goddamn pro.

Skylar- She can do the coin trick where she rolls it up and down her knuckles. She can also flip it from hand to hand like it's nothing and not drop it.

Pixal- She sings in Japanese when she cooks. It's just a thing that she does when she's focused, specifically focused on cooking.

Morro- He has this weird selective hearing thing where someone could be talking about him in another room and he could hear them. He can pick out different conversations and listen in on them in crowds and busy places and it freaks people out because he used to prank them with this skill. 

🍥🍙🍥