Headcanon |28|- Movie Deaths that Got Them

Basically the movie death that made them cry... maybe spoilers.

💧🥀💧

Kai- Jack: Titanic. "THERE WAS ROOM ON THAT GODDAMN DOOR, ROSE!" He nearly had a stroke he was so angry yet he was in tears too so it just ended poorly for him.

Jay- Mufasa: The Lion King. He's an emotional bean anyways. He refused to watch the movie after the first time and didn't watch it again until he was 15.

Zane- Han Solo: The Force Awakens. Like I mentioned before, Star Wars is Zane's favorite movie series. So naturally, Han's death hit him really hard. It hit Jay hard too and they cried together for a solid hour.

Cole- Rue: The Hunger Games. He hadn't read the book series so he didn't see it coming at all. It hit him really hard, he choked on his popcorn when he saw the scene and then proceeded to full on crocodile-tear cry his way through the rest of the movie. And don't even get him started on when she came back as a Muttation.

Lloyd- Marley: Marley & Me. "IT'S A DOG FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, HOW COULD YOU NOT CRY?!" *proceeds to sob in a corner the rest of the night*

Nya- Sam the Dog: I Am Legend. "He was so brave *sob* he deserves better!" *cries with Lloyd in a corner*

Morro- Han Solo: Star Wars The Force Awakens. Morro ugly sobbed. Like chest clutching, bent over, shaking, crying, on the verge of throwing up sobbed. Solo was an emotional support for him.

💧🥀💧