PS5

Influenced by the song PS5 by Salem Ilese, Allen Walker, and TXT

Yeonjun:

Coming out of the kitchen after cleaning the dishes from dinner, Y/n rolled her eyes upon seeing Yeonjun still playing his game. All day, Y/n had wanted to spend time with her boyfriend after having a rough day at work. Especially when last night she went to bed alone when Yeonjun decided to play video games all night. 

But when she got home, Yeonjun was back to playing the game.

"Hey babe," Y/n smiled "after dinner, what do you think about watching a movie?"

No response. 

"Yeonjun, dinner is ready!" 

No response.

Y/n waited a bit before making him a plate and sitting it on the table and calling out to him again. Yet again. No response. 

So Y/n ate dinner by herself, not caring to go out and sit by her boyfriend, as she was starting to get annoyed by the video game. It's not like this was the first time anyway. 

Figuring he wasn't going to eat until after the game, Y/n put the food in containers to be warmed up later and did the dishes. 

"Babe, can we watch a movie now?" Y/n asked.

"I just started this level," Yeonjun finally spoke.

"After you finish the level?" Y/n sat down next to him.

"Two minutes," Yeonjun sighed.

It wasn't two minutes. It wasn't one level. Y/n tried to be patient. But then she got petty. 

"I'll go get us snacks for the movie,"  Y/n spoke rather loudly after the only noise for a while was the game.

She came back into the living room after a couple of minutes with snacks and drinks. Even the dinner Yeonjun didn't eat, warmed up. Just to be a little nice for what she was about to do.

Slowly, Y/n walked in front of the t.v and stood in his view as she placed the snacks and drinks down, then she did the same thing with his plate of food.

"Y/n, move," Yeonjun groaned, "I can't see."

She stood up straighter, still in his view of the t.v, "Oh yeah, a blanket!"

Again, Y/n slowly turned around and made her way to the bedroom. Once again, when she dramatically wrapped herself up with the blanket in front of the t.v.

"Y/n!" Yeonjun tried to peer around her.

"Yeonjun!" Y/n sassed. "You said two more minutes when I asked to watch a movie with you, and now it's been three."

"Last one, it's a good game," Yeonjun looked at her for a split second for the first time that night.

"You know what? I'm getting really tired of this," Y/n groaned, "it's like you're always playing games and never make time for me anymore, I get you're always busy and want to relax, but I also want my boyfriend. But lately, I feel like it's not just the two of us anymore, it's three because of that damn ps5."