Soobin

This was requested.

Fantasy AU, I have never done anything like this before.

Long, long time ago there was two lovers of rival kingdoms, Kingdom Choi and Kingdom L/n. From a young age the kings of the palaces were rivals, fighting of who'd be their queens, who disliked each other too, who's child was the best. However, a secret lied within the two families, the kings children Soobin of the Choi's and Y/n of the L/n's have fallen in love, wrote letters in secrecy. And when they were children, Soobin and Y/n made a pact that when they rule their kingdoms, they wouldn't fight like their parents. Even more so when they started to date behind their parents back.

Just a few days before Y/n would become queen, her father was taking one last enforcement as king, and this was to have Soobin's father come over as they talked about the enchanted forest. The forest sat between the two kingdoms, and both kings hated the forests that consisted of magical faeries, trolls, unicorns, and so many more. The kings thought the enchanted forest was a danger, evil. But Soobin and Y/n didn't, that forest is where they'd sneak of at night when they were children and play with the enchanted creatures. 

Y/n was in her rose garden, her ladies in waiting sat at the outside tables, drinking tea and gossiping. The ladies in waiting knew the love between the future rules, and helped hid them when ever their parents had a meeting.

"Miss, Prince Soobin is here," the eldest lady in waiting walked up to the princess, her prince close behind.

"Soobin, you're becoming the king just a day before I become queen, we must act fast, my love, our fathers want to destruct the enchanted forest, make the enchanted creatures our slaves," Y/n broke of in tears, "and my mother wants to wed me off to one of the nobles."

"We'll do something, we can end the act, we can warn the forest to get ready to fight, we'll fight for them," Soobin kissed the top of her head, "and about you getting wedded off, you're my future queen, I'll fight for your honor."

"Really?" Y/n smiled up at him.

"Really," Soobin smiled, he looked at the ladies in waiting, and a few of his trusted people, "I make this announcement before you today, it is my vow to marry Princess Y/n L/n, and protect the enchanted forest."

He gently held his lovers hands, and knelt down. "Be my queen? Marry me? Y/n, let's stop this rival, once and for all."

"Yes, if you'll forever be mine." Y/n nodded, her heart beating fast. She was going to marry her lover, and no one is going to stop her. 

"Always," Soobin stood up and kissed her, "We'll go out later and you can get what ever ring you want, but for now let's go warn the forest."

"Okay," Y/n agreed, then she turned to her ladies in waiting, "saddle two horses, tell only those who can be trusted of the engagement and tell them to prepare to fight for the forest, it is an order from the future queen. my first act."

The lovers waited at the river for the horses, holding hands. One of the L/n guards came with two white horses.

"All of us on your side Princess, I've talked to those Royal Preacher, and so is he," the guard bowed, "In case you don't know, your Grandmother knows about you two, and she is writing a document now of how she wants you to be wedded to Soobin."

"Thank you. When I become queen, I'll give you a higher position, you've always been good to me and this kingdom, and for keeping me and Soobin a secret. If I'm not back by dinner, make up something." Y/n got her horse, "you're one of my most trusted men, I owe you that."