Soobin.

Soobin watched her from afar. Laughing with him. Soobin himself sat watching from the building top, his mask hiding his identity. He is friends with the girl, Y/n. But she doesn't know what secrets he hides, not only from her, but everyone else too. And he had a bad feeling about her date tonight. And his feelings were correct when her date, smirked and pushed her into a dark alley and started to beat her. Oh no you don't he growled in his head, getting his powers ready. He flew into the action, that Y/n tried to stop but couldn't. When Soobin pulled the man away from his friend and damsel in distress, the man didn't back down. He laughed wickedly and launched himself at the superhero. However, the hero was ready. He pushed the man in the brick wall, gripping his shirt.

"Stay away from her" Soobin growled "lay another hand on her and I will end you".

The man against the brick wall eye's blazed with fear, sensing that the other behind the mask would stick to his word, so he ran off. And if he had a tail, it would be between his legs.

"T-thank y-you" a soft trembling voice behind him made Soobin turn back around toward Y/n.

He ran to her, and gasped as she was badly beaten. Lifting her up on his arms, Soobin flew away. Y/n's eyes closes before the duo arrived at Soobin's studio apartment. He came up with the scenario, that when Y/n wakes up, he would feel her she came to his apartment after her date, badly beaten, and he let her stay over. Once inside, he laid his friend who was becoming his crush down on his soft bed and went to get his first aid kit

After he cleaned her up. Y/n woke up, sooner than he thought, and saw her rescuer still behind his mask.

"Let me see your face" she begged "who ever you are, your identity is safe with me. I promise".

Soobin knew that it was time to let Y/n know that he is the cities hero. And he did trust her. So he slowly tool of his mask. And when it was dully discarded, Y/n's eyes widened.

"Soobin?".