Yeonjun.

Storms can be both fearful and beautiful, the lightning flashed, the already night sky darker with storm clouds. The best weather to just chill out, stuff your face with food, get into your pajamas, and cuddle up with your lover. Storms became Y/n and Yeonjun's most cherished moments. A time where they can be themselves, enjoy what mother nature has to offer, and count the thunder. Meanwhile, Y/n had just came out of the bathroom, Yeonjun was spread out on the couch, he looked up when his girlfriend walked into the living room, her hair still wet from her shower, his shirt hung loosly against her shoulders. 

"Is that my shirt?" he asks, already knowing the answer, "it looks beautiful on you."

"You. Me. Cuddle. Now." was all that Y/n's mouth before she joined Yeonjun on the couch, laying by his side, head laying on his chest, hearing his heart thump with every beat. 

    The couple was half way through a newer movie that the both of them haven't seen when the power went out. Y/n jumped a little, not expecting the suddeness, Yeonjun pulled her closer, kissing the crown of her head softly.

"It's okay the generator will kick on in a few minutes," he whipered soothingly.

    Well a few minutes passed, and still no power. Yeonjun got up, turning the on the flashlight on his phone, Y/n glued to his side. Together, they found more flashlights and lanters, sitting out candles, matches, lighters, and extra blankets just in case. In the meantime, Y/n and Yeonjun was thinking of a way to keep themselves occupied without playing on their phones, knowing it would be smart to save the battery life. 

"How about hide and seek in the dark?" Y/n suggested, "we used to play that a lot when I was younger."

"Says the one who was just glued to my side," Yeonjun joked, slightly bumping into his lover.

"That was only because I didn't expect it and still wanted to cuddle," Y/n pouted.

After a few more minutes of begging, Yeonjun finally agreed to play hide and seek in th dark with Y/n. Wanting to make her happy above anything else.

"Ready or not here I come," Y/n sung turning on her flashlight.

Sometimes people are clumsy, people always tell Y/n that she is, but she always argues about it. And well...while trying to find her boyfriend she tripped over who knows what. Yeonjun heard it across the hall. He sighed before coming out of hiding. His protective side coming out.

"Y/n," he called out "are you okay?"

"Yeah," but Yeonjun could still hear the pain in voice.

Turning on his flashlight, Yeonjun went to where she was. Y/n was sitting on the ground, holding her knee. Breathing steady, wanting the pain to go away.

"I scrapped my knee," Y/n looked up at him.

Yeonjun went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. Coming back and sitting next to her, he pulled Y/n's pajama pants leg up past her knee and put a band aid on. When he looked up, he could see a pout through the light of the latern that he turned on minutes before.

"Let me kiss you better," Yeonjun suggested, laying a soft kiss on her knee, "let's just rest on the couch and watch YouTube on your phones. Anything you want first?"

"Just hug me please?" Y/n asked softly, "all I want is you"

"Come here," Yeonjun opened his arms, patting her head when she came into them.

And just a few long hours later the generator finally came on, but Y/n and Yeonjun were snuggled up together asleep on the couch. Holding each other right and never letting go.