You fall asleep on him

This part only has Yeonjun and Beomgyu. I might do the other members later. 

Beomgyu:

It was the weekend, and Y/n had gone over to hang out with her boyfriend at the dorm. Taehyun and Soobin were the only other ones there, Huening Kai and Yeonjun had gone out to play games at the arcade and practice the song they were covering together, a surprise to MOA. So Y/n came over, originally she and Beomgyu were going to go on a date in a secure area, wanting to be left alone without the public eye bothering them, however, Soobin and Taehyun had convinced the couple just to stay at the dorms.

"Much safer," Taehyun suggested, "no public eye, just us."

"Yeah, and we like Y/n, she's fun to hang out with," Soobin smiled.

"And my girlfriend." Beomgyu glared at him, protectively putting an arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"I know, I know, I know," Soobin rolled his eyes, "you tell us every day, we just want to hang out, watch some movies, play games."
"That does sound fun," Y/n turned to Beomgyu, "and we don't have to worry about any fans, though they are supportive of us, want any pictures and interrupt us."

"Fine, but she'll be my partner for whatever games we play," Beomgyu sighed, knowing that his girlfriend and bandmates were right. It would feel nice to not have to go somewhere and just relax with the people that mean a lot to him.

After a small lunch and an intense game of hide and seek, of which Y/n and Beomgyu kept hiding together, more like Beomgyu dragged her to a hiding place and they ended up kissing until they were found. And Soobin threatened to get a spray bottle if they didn't stop, they all sat in the living room watching a movie. Y/n cuddle up to Beomgyu as he spread a blanket across their laps to share. Throughout the first thirty minutes of the movie, she tried to stay awake, but her full stomach, soft blanket, and Beomgyu's warm embrace caused her to doze off. When Beomgyu felt her head hit his shoulder, he smiled seeing her getting some rest and being comfortable enough to fall asleep in his arms, giving him a confidence boost. He slowly scooted down the couch and rested her head on his lap, running his fingers through her soft hair afterward

Taehyun saw everything, smiling widely at his Hyung and Y/n. He could see how in love they were with each other, how devoted they were. Taehyun took out his phone, turned off his flash, and took a picture of the two. Y/n fast asleep while Beomgyu looked down at her smiling. And when Beomgyu fell asleep also, Taehyun took another picture, sending it to Beomgyu, knowing he'd want a picture.

Yeonjun:

Yeonjun had gone over to Y/n's to hang out and help her study for her upcoming exams. Knowing that she needed a lot of motivation to study, he came up with the perfect game to play while she studied, for every answer she got right, he'd give her a kiss.

"How many atoms are in a mol?" Yeonjun asked, hiding the paper against his chest.

"6.002 x 1023 " Y/n smiled, knowing she was right. Yeonjun leaned in and pressed a soft kiss against her lips

"Good job, what kind of metal is Zinc?" Yeonjun continued.

Y/n froze, she couldn't remember where Zinc was, she knew what it was, her brain was just fried at the moment: "I don't know, my brain feels fried, can we take a break?" she begged.

"Of course, but no kiss." Her boyfriend smirked.

"Fine, whatever," Y/n groaned, rolling her eyes, "let's just cuddle."

Yeonjun let out a small giggle at Y/n's need for cuddles 24/7. So they made a little makeshift bed on the couch and cuddled, talking about life. Yeonjun, cooed softly every time Y/n let out a small yawn. And about ten minutes after the couple started to cuddle, Y/n fell asleep. Yeonjun was about to say something but stopped when he saw his younger sleeping girlfriend. He pulled the blanket over her more, letting her have more warmth. Yeonjun moved her bangs away before leaving a small, gentle kiss on her forehead before cuddling up to her even more and falling asleep right next to her. Y/n's head was on his chest, while Yeonjun softly rubbed circles on her shoulder as he let sleep consume him. Letting his mind go off into dreamland, having a sweet little dream about the girl in his arms, the love of his life.

A couple of hours later, when the couple woke up from a refreshing nap, they smiled. Y/n leaned in, still, a little sleepy, Yeonjun did the same, and the two shared a small kiss.

"Would you like McDonald's for dinner? my treat," Yeonjun asked, lightly rubbing her cheek.

"What kind of answer is that? Of course, I want McDonald's" Y/n sat up, taking his hand in hers.

Not that long after, the couple sat in Yeonjun's car, listening to music, talking about their future dreams with each other, and stuffing their faces with food and shakes.