Comfort

Prompts #11("Sometimes it gets too hard to keep pretending) and #22(I can't stand the thought of losing you"). Requested for all members.

Soobin:

Y/n laid awake, not wanting to sleep, for every time she closed her e/c eyes, the fight her and Soobin had earlier that day kept playing over and over again like someone kept hitting the rewind button. Words were said, but Y/n didn't mean anything and prayed that Soobin felt the same. Y/n knew it was stupid, there really wasn't a cause, it just happened, not to mention it was their first fight as a couple. It also didn't help that every free time Soobin got, he spent it with his bandmates, of whom he already spends a lot of time with, so Y/n felt a little neglected. She felt tears starting to fall, tickling her cheeks. Is this the end of us, she thought, every relationship has fights, but what are the chances of breaking up after the first one.

Y/n heard a ding on her phone. It was Soobin.

"I really am sorry about earlier," Soobin started after Y/n answered his call, "I should be spending time with you, and not taking it for granted

"I really am sorry about earlier," Soobin started after Y/n answered his call, "I should be spending time with you, and not taking it for granted."

"It's okay." Y/n's voice was shaky, along with her hands as she sat up in bed, looking out her window.

"Are you crying?" Soobin's voice broke.

Y/n was silent before she spoke, knowing that if she said no that he'll know she's lying, but then she didn't want to admit it, always keeping up strong walls, she sighed, "yeah."

"Please don't," Soobin begged, "I can't stand to hear you cry or even see it."

"I can't stand the thought of losing you." Y/n cried.

"Who said you were losing me?" Soobin asked, "tell me and I'll bet them up for making you think like that."

"So you don't want to break up?" Y/n asked through tears.

"No, of course not, I love you too much," Soobin cried out, "I'm coming over, get a sweater on it's cold."

"But it's late," Y/n argued, "you need rest."

"But my girl needs me more, besides, I don't have anything going on tomorrow," Soobin insisted, "and I'm coming over with McDonald's so be ready"

Yeonjun:

This one isn't really a comfort one, but the prompt worked for this

It was date night. Yeonjun and Y/n decided to lay on the rooftop, watching the city lights sparkle in the night sky. Yeonjun felt peace as he had Y/n in his arms and a silent night to spend with her. He felt incredibly grateful that he met Y/n, she made him see the beauty of the world and the goodness of life. In a way, she made him a better man without even noticing. Yeonjun looked over at her, beaming. He ran his fingers through her soft hair, he cupped her cheek and kissed her delicately.