Taehyun

This was requested.

Sometimes when you love some one, you feel like it will never work out. Not when there a special as Kang Taehyun. Y/n's life time best friend and crush. She really loved him, but did't want to jeopardize their friendship. So she tried everything to try to make those feelings go away, agree to go on a date with some one, but through the whole date she kept seeing Taehyun replacing the other guy, kept wanting it to be Taehyun, she would feel the same way as a few of her dates did. She didn't want anyone else. but she knew that Taehyun only liked her as a friend.

One day she arrived to class early, getting her homework laid out when the teacher came up to her. "Miss, I understand that you yourself came from a different country, we have a young man coming today from England, and I was wondering if you could be kind enough to show him around, even though your family moved here, he's just here for the school year, but I think it would be nice if he had someone help him that was in the same place."

"Of course I'll help, but I came here when I was ten, school's changed a lot since then, and I changed with it." Y/n agreed.

"I know, your one of my finest students, you always think of others, that's what stands out." Mrs. Kim smiled.

After class, Y/n stayed back to talk to the foreign exchange student. "Hello, I'm Y/n, I'll be helping you get around. Mrs. Kim told me that she's your host." Y/n greeted, "I can help you learn Korean too."

"That'll me nice," the boy smiled, he has a beautiful smile, Y/n thought, but not a beautiful as Taehyun's "my name is Thomas, but you can all my Tommy"

"Well, Tommy, it looks like you have a lot of classes with me, and the same lunch, so you can eat with my friends and I, though I don't have the same last class though, but one of my good friends Taehyun does." Y/n looked at his schedule.

"Is Taehyun your boyfriend" Thomas asked.

"No, just friends" Y/n hid her disappointment, "we better get headed to our next class. Have a good day Mrs. Kim."

"You too dear." Mrs. Kim smiled back.

Through out the whole rest of the next periods, Tommy had been flirting with Y/n. Maybe this is normal in England, Y/n thought, it might not be flirting for him, but here it is. At lunch was like this too, and Taehyun wasn't having it. How dare he flirt with his girl.

Yes, it's true. Kang Taehyun is in love with his best friend, he just hides it because he doesn't want to scare her off or have their friendship end. And having this new guy around wasn't going to settle good with him. He loved Y/n, she was his everything and she didn't even know it. He'd lay in bed at night, mentally yelling at himself of how he didn't ask her out that day. But tomorrow will be different, tomorrow he will be asking her to the dance. He's bringing her favorite flowers and candies, asking her before school starts because he knows she gets embarrassed easily. 

But what he saw after school broke his heart in two. Tommy was in front of Y/n, a small smile played on his lips and he moved a strand of her h/c hair behind her ear. Taehyun heard him ask. "Will you go to the prom with me?"

And Y/n answer, "Yes". Having no clue that the man that her heart wants is breaking on the inside. 

Taehyun looked down at his feet, tears started to form out of his brown eyes.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Huening Kai came up to him.

"I lost her," Taehyun spoke quietly.

"Hey, let's me, you, and Beomgyu all go together as a group tomorrow, get some late night after." the maknae suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds great." Taehyun's voice was monotone.

DANCE NIGHT.

That night Y/n put on a yellow dress that she bought the day before. Bo Young, one of her first friends since she moved her styled her hair and makeup.

"You look like a puppy just died" her friend spoke, "what's up?"

"I can't get over Taehyun. I thought I could, and Tommy seems like a good guy, but I want Taehyun," Y/n's eyes became watery.

"Ani, don't cry. You'll mess up your makeup," Bo Young spun the girl around, bringing her into a hug, "also you'll figure the whole boy thing out soon."

Earlier that day, Thomas said that he'd meet Y/n at the school dance. So Y/n and Bo Young rode over together. The dance was held in a gym, and didn't look like a gym with all the decorations. Y/n started to scan the room for Thomas, but her friend nudges her and pointed to the corner. Where they could clearly see Thomas dancing with another girl and kissing her.

"How mature to ask a girl out, and then dump her for some one else" Bo Young yelled, making her point when Thomas turned to face them, "you jerk! Y/n's a great girl, any guy would be lucky to have her."

"Hey, come on you, let's go get a drink." Y/n dragged her friend away.

"No, I'm not done with him." Bo Young argued, then quickly gave up, and whispered in Y/n's ear, "I'm going to find Taehyun and make you two get together"

Bo Young marched off, looking around the gym. She's not kidding, she's really going to make that happen, Y/n realized. So Y/n hurriedly made her way to a corner and stayed there. Praying that Bo Young wouldn't find her. Let's see if there's any updates on Wattpad about Park Seojoon. Y/n took took out her phone.

"I thought you had a date?" Taehyun's voice came from beside her, almost making her jump put of her skin.

"I did, but he ditched me for someone else," Y/n explained and when Bo Young wasn't in her sight anymore her eyes widened, "did Bo Young send you here?"

"No, I'm just hiding from Beomgyu and Huening Kai," Taehyun explained, maybe now is his chance. "By the way, that was pretty dumb of Thomas, you're too beautiful, amazing, and kind to have that happen to you."

His cheeks turned red when realizing what he said.

"You really think so?" Y/n asked hopeful.

"Yeah, I mean you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen, you always amaze me of how nice you are, and like you are so smart," Taehyun confessed, "any man would be stupid to let you get way. So I don't want fears holding me back anymore."

"What do you mean?" the girl questioned.

"I love you Y/n, I've just been too scared to tell you, too afraid it would break our friendship, I want to be more than just your friend, I want to be your boyfriend." Taehyun confessed.

"I love you too, I've always been too scared to tell you too," Y/n smiled,

"Be my girlfriend?" Taehyun asked.

"Yes." Y/n smiled.

"Dance with me?" Taehyun smiled.

"Anytime," Y/n smiled back.

Taehyun gently grabbed her hand, leading her to the dance floor. He still held her hand and put his other hand on her waist, pulling her closer. Holding her just right. Not too tight, but not too gentle. The new couple swayed back and forth as the lyrics came out of the speakers. Taehyun pulled her closer as his confidence grew.

"Is this alright?' He asked nervously.

"Perfect," Y/n assured.

When the song ended, they stayed like that. Staring into each others eyes. Slowly Taehyun leaned in and brush his lips against Y/n's, the kiss only lasted for a second before Taehyun pulled away blushing hard. Confidence started to spread through Y/n as she smiled and leaned in. Taehyun did the same again. Their lips met perfectly, like puzzle pieces, sparked blazed through out their bodies, their heads felt like they were spinning. And after a few seconds they pulled away. Giggling before their lips joined again.

"I leave you alone for ten minutes, and when I come back, I see that you got your man without my help!" Bo Young's shout made them pull away.

Ten minutes is all it took for Y/n and Taehyun to confess. Maybe a little more than ten minutes since Bo Young is a little over dramatic. The couple smiled at each other not caring either way. For they both ended up with each other at the end of the night.