Huening Kai

From the moment Huening Kai met Y/n, he was madly in love with her, so you could say it was love at first sight. The young man can't get her out of his head, her sweet smile, sparkling eyes, angelic voice. Huening Kai wants to so badly hold her in his arms, be there for her when ever she needed someone, and know what it is like to feel her lips against his. Unfortunately, in his case, Y/n didn't have the same feelings, only seeing him as as a friend. Y/n had feelings for Do Hyun. Huening Kai couldn't change that no matter how hard he tried to show Y/n that he loves her, but he wants her to be happy. It just hurt.

But one day that changed. Some one started to spread rumors about Y/n, saying she was sleeping around and drinking. This hurt both Y/n and Huening. Y/n because they were about her, and Huening Kai because he loved her and didn't want to see her hurting. When the rumors started to spread around school more through out the week, Y/n headed to the Principal's office. Do Hyun stopped her at her locker.

"Hi." Y/n said shyly, shifting her gaze away she saw his group of friends around him.

"Are you drunk today?" Do Hyun laughed, "who are you sleeping with today?"

Y/n froze. Never had she thought that Do Hyun would say something like that. Why did it have to be someone she liked and cared for.

"How about Hungry Kai? He's always around you" Do Hyun sneered, "just to add him on your list."

"Leave me alone," Y/n cried, tears burning her eyes. She slammed her locker and walked to the bathroom.

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror, she didn't know what to do besides go to the Principal's office. A few girls came in. Y/n wiped away her tears, the girls stared at her.

"If you're wondering, the rumors aren't true," Y/n snapped, "I don't sleep around, I don't even have a boyfriend, also I don't drink."

"We never thought they were true," one of the girls replied.

"Do Hyun's a jerk, he's almost started things about us before, we want to help," there other explained as she handed Y/n a slip of paper, "here's our numbers we can talk later."

"Do Hyun started this?" Y/n demanded.

"Yeah, we heard him talking to his friends about it." The first girl out a hand on
Y/n's shoulder, "we're here for you."

When the bell rang, the girls ran off to their classes. Y/n sat her stuff down at her desk. Huening Kai sat next to her. He looked at her worriedly. Seeing her puffy, red eyes.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked, his heart breaking at the thought of his love crying.

"Do Hyun started the rumors." Y/n felt the tears again.

Huening Kai scooted closer to her, pulling her into a hug, he laid a hand on her head, he whisper in her ear. "I'm here for you, I won't let him hurt you anymore," he promised.

"Oh look, Y/n and Huening Kai planning their time together later," Do Hyun yelled out when he walked in class, not taking to notice that the teacher was in the room.

"Leave her the fuck alone," Huening Kai stood up, "Y/n didn't do shit to you."

"Boys enough," Mrs. Kim came through the crowd of students, "Do Hyun, this needs to stop, no one likes a bully, the Principal is on his way."

That night, Y/n's parents found out about everything. There isn't much that the school can do, but Do Hyun got in trouble by his parents and is sending him to a school abroad. Her mother stayed in her room with her, talking about everything.

"Was it that boy you liked?" Her mother asked as her father left her room.

"Was, I hate him now that he's done this." Y/n cried.

"There will be other boys you'll like, and one day a man will come and treat you like a queen. Do Hyun just wasn't the one for you, and this proved it, who knows what would have happened if you two dated." Mrs. L/n explained hugging her daughter.

Just then her father came back in with some tea. "There's a young man here. Huening Kai? He wants to make sure you're okay. Is it okay if I send him in?"

"Yeah, he's a good friend." Y/n smiled knowing that Huening Kai was always there for her. She did like him one time, but stopped when she thought he would never like her back.

"He sounds like a good man," Her mother told her, "maybe give him a chance."

"He probably doesn't like me, he just sees me as a friend." Y/n explained.

"You never know, when I met him before, I saw the way he looked at you, wait a while to decide your feelings, so that you do to hurt him." Mrs. L/n walked out, she greeted Huening as he walked in her room with her father.

"Leave the door open," Mr.
L/n looked at Huening Kai.

"Dad" Y/n groaned as he walked out.

After a moment of silence, Huening spoke up, "So how are you doing?"

"Better, the school isn't doing much, but he's in trouble with his parents" Y/n explained.

"I know you liked him," Huening spoke quietly, "I'm sorry he did that to you."

"You have nothing to be sorry about," Y/n told him, "it wasn't your fault."

"I just feel like I could have done something at the beginning," Huening Kai lowered his head.

"I told the Principal, he said there isn't anything anyone could do, but to just ignore it," Y/n argued.

"It's just hard, sitting there seeing someone you love hurting," Huening Kai stood up, "Y/n, I know you may not feel the same, but I love you. I want to be with you. I want to protect you from things like this. Please!"

Y/n took a deep breath. "Only time can tell. I can't promise to love you back, but give me some time, and we'll see."

"I'll wait forever," Huening Kai smiled.

And a few short months later, Y/n could help but feel butterflies every time she saw Huening Kai. Could help but thinking of him at night. So one morning before class started, she walked up to him.

"Do you still love me?"