Beomgyu

Prompts #3 "Let me kiss you better" #13 "You. Me. Cuddle. Now" #19 "Will you marry me?" Requested.

What was going to be a fun day skateboarding in the park, turn quite painful. As Y/n tried to keep her balance on the board, the wheels got stuck over a crack in the cement, causing her land on her knees. Beomgyu, her boyfriend who was behind her, quickly jumped off his skateboard and knelt down beside her. Y/n looked up at him with tears forming in her soft e/c eyes. Knowing that if she'd look down, the pain would get worse, besides, she could already feel the scrape and the blood burning her flesh. 

"It's okay, jagi," Beomgyu soothed, "I packed bandaids in my wallet in case something like this happened."

Beomgyu took out his wallet and a bandaid. He smiled at a memory that he holds dear to him, the day that he met Y/n. She was walking around the city, minding her own business, and not watching where she was going, and tripped over a curb, scrapping her hands that she held herself up with. Beomgyu, who saw the whole thing, helped her up and gave her a bandaid. He also took her to a nearby store and bought her some ice to heal the numbing. And by the time the two of them parted, they already had each other's names saved in their phones. 

"It hurts," Y/n managed to hold by a sob.

"Let me kiss you better," Beomgyu smiled at her as he laid a kiss on her bandaged knee.

"Thanks," Y/n blushed. Though they've been dating for a couple of years now, Beomgyu was still able to make her blush, Beomgyu loved it and would tease her about it, but today he'd let her get away with it since she was in pain.

"Let's get you home," Beomgyu stood up, giving his girlfriend his hand so that she could have help to stand. 

Beomgyu don't know how he managed, but he carried the two skateboards with one arm, as he had the other wrapped around Y/n, who was limping. And when they got to their shared house, Boemgyu helped Y/n get to the couch, he even took off her shoes and grabbed a pillow to elevate her knee. 

"You. Me. Cuddle. Now" Y/n hissed through her pain, opening her arms for Beomgyu to lay on the couch with her.

"Let me get you some ice and medicine first, jagi" Beomgyu kissed the top of her head "then I'd be happy to cuddle you."

When he got back in the living room, Beomgyu chuckled quietly at the sight before him, Y/n was pouting as she watched Hwarang, he didn't know whether that was because it was the last three minutes of the show or because his girlfriend was in pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked not liking to see his girlfriend is distress.

"I really wanted to go to McDonald's," Y/n pouted, "now I'm in pain, and there's only like a couple of seconds left of Hwarang!"

"You have that show memorized, I'm sure you didn't miss anything," Beomgyu soothed, "here's some medicine for the pain, and we can still get McDonald's I'll pick it up." 

"You're the best," Y/n smiled up at her boyfriend, "and then can we cuddle?"

"Of course we can," Beomgyu knelt down to kiss her lips softly, "I'll be right back with the food. Still want the same?"

On the way to the fast-food restaurant, Beomgyu kept thinking about what was going to be happening that night. The ring was hidden in one of his drawers in their apartment, waiting to be placed on Y/n's fingers. Beomgyu wanted the proposal to be a bit more romantic, but he couldn't hold it in anymore, though they were young, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Y/n. Later on, that night, after they ate their food,  Beomgyu grew nervous, his palms grew sweaty, his heart felt like it was going to beat out of his ribcage. He got up and walked to his and Y/n's shared room, telling her was going to the bathroom. When he came back out, the ring box was heavy in his hands. He stopped in front of Y/n, who still sat on the faded gray couch, his eyes held love, cherishment, and loyalty. He was wearing his heart on his sleeve, all for Y/n.

"I love you," Beomgyu started as he knelt down, "I know we're still a little young and have our whole lives ahead of us, but I don't want to live it without you. You're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Y/n, will you marry me?"

Y/n's e/c eyes widened, not expecting this, but she nodded, not being able to form words. Y/n jumped off the couch and into Beomgyu's arms, kissing all over his face, mumbling a yes after each one.