Yeonjun

Prompt #13 (You. Me. Cuddle Now")Requested.

At times, couples could never agree on something, whether it was what to have for dinner, chicken or burgers, so they decide to go out to eat, what movie to watch, romantic or horror, so they'd watch both genres, who'd get the last piece of cake, so they'd split it. But in this case, it was date night. Yeonjun wanted to stay home, cuddle, and watch movies, Y/n wanted to go out and do something like an arcade or going to the movies. Which caused a small fight between them. A small fight broke out, both ignoring each other and wanting their own way. Both also wanted to end the fight and spend time together, but fate led two stubborn people to be madly in love with one another. 

Y/n was looking at her phone the entire time, looking at memes to get her mind off of things, not taking to notice her boyfriend's pouty face from the other couch across the room. He just didn't want to be out in the public eye at the moment, Yeonjun just wanted a break, and though he and Y/n went public not that long ago and fans were supportive, he just didn't always want Y/n around that all of the time. She was too dear for him to deal with what he deals with.

"Y/n, I just don't feel like it right now," he begged just wanting his girl to be in his arms.

Y/n ignored him, now consumed in a fanfiction. Yes, about her boyfriend.

Yeonjun huffed as he stood up and walked over to Y/n, he grabbed her phone. His eyebrows furrowed as he read the screen, seeing a fanfiction about him, he laughed as he saw that him and the "reader" were cuddling, that laugh turned into a smirk.

"You. Me. Cuddle. Now" he picked her up bridal style and carried her to their room, laying her down gently. He then handed her a stack of movies, "here's movies, choose a couple."

Y/n sighed, knowing that she wasn't being fair, that they both could have what they wanted, movies and cuddles. So she chose a couple of movies, and Yeonjun put them in. Cuddling right up to her when he got back on the bed, they both sat, but Y/n's back was against his chest, his arms were around her stomach, gently massaging her stomach.

"I love you, Junnie," Y/n turned her head to look at him, "sorry I was being stubborn"

"I love you too, it's okay, I was too," Yeonjun smiled, kissing her passionately, "now turn back around, you'll hurt your neck."

After the movies were over, Yeonjun saw that Y/n was asleep, so he turned the t.v down and gently moved her so that she'd be more comfortable and in his arms at the same time. The idol smiled, though they argue of what to do at times, they always find a way to do both.