Huening Kai-Y

Since you've been seeing a lot of non-fanfiction posts, here you go.

Based off of the chapter You don't respond to his calls/texts.

Y/n waited quietly in the room she was sharing with her cousin, patiently waiting to her light snoring and to hear their grandparents bedroom door to close. Her parents were gone to some friend thing, so Y/n was at her grandparents for a week. Before her parents left, they told her that she can hang out with her boyfriend Huening Kai for as long as she'd like seeing how he was getting back from tour, it was also summer and they wanted their daughter to enjoy it. However, earlier that night, Y/n's grandparents, who do not approve of Huening Kai and Y/n's relationship, said she could not go see her boyfriend. To put it lightly, Y/n was extremely upset.

What was she going to do about it? Sneak out. Y/n was a little skilled at it, having done it quite a few times before. Having need an alibi, she texted her friend F/n to cover for her incase any asked, that's what the friends did, cover for each other when they'd do something they weren't suppose to do, like sneaking out, which at times they sneak out to parties together and come up with a lie in the morning.

After hearing her grandparent's bedroom door close, Y/n quietly got up and tip toed out of the guest room, she made her way to where her grandparents kept the keys and grabbed the spare key to the back door so that a unlocked door wouldn't look suspicious.

"Ning ning, meet me at our spot in thirty minutes." Y/n called her boyfriend once she was out of the house.

"I thought you said you couldn't come over?" Y/n could hear Huening Kai's shoed hitting the floor as he put them on.

"I snuck out." Y/n smirked.

"Of course you did," her boyfriend sighed, "you worry me sometimes."

"Good." Y/n laughed "F/n just showed up to drop me off at our spot."

"At least you're not getting into a taxi by yourself." Huening Kai replied, "I'll see you in a bit. I love you."

"I love you too." Y/n smiled.

Y/n played on her phone for a little bit as she waited for F/n to pick her up. She only had to wait five minutes. When Y/n got into her friends car, she saw that F/n was wearing all black, even a black beanie.

"You look like you're about to rob a bank." Y/n laughed at her best friend.

"Hey, we're on a mission, helping you sneak out to see your prince charming." F/n smirked as she put her car into drive. "So your grandparents still don't approve?"

"No, they still think that dating a celebrity isn't right since he's always busy, and then they always come up with stupid reasons of why we can't be together." Y/n sighed, "but I don't care what they say, I love him and I will always support him in his dreams like he does me, that what you do when you love somebody. Besides, I get to see him grow into his dream and see how far he goes. And I'll be there every step of the way."

"You know, if you two want to elope, I will totally cover for you" F/n said after a couple moments of silence.

When F/n pulled up to Huening Kai and Y/n's spot, which was an older coffee shop, where they know they will be well hidden from the outside world. Y/n smiled as she saw Huening Kai ordering their drinks and going to their usual table in the back.

"Thanks again. I'll buy you lunch when we hang out in a few days." Y/n thanked as she got of the car.

"Bye, have fun." F/n smiled, that slowly turned into a smirk, "be safe.'

"F/n!" Y/n laughed.

Y/n walked into the coffee shop, the temperature was just right for the summer night. Being a regular, she waved at the barista before quickly making her way over to her boyfriend and gave him a back hug.

"I missed you so much." Y/n whispered as she felt tears starting to form in her e/c eyes.

"I missed you two, Jagi." Huening Kai turned around for a proper hug.

For the rest of the night, the young couple talked about everything that each other missed. And just hung out a little bit before Huening Kai took her back to her grandparents house.

"Someday, they will accept you." Y/n promised.

"And someday we wouldn't have to sneak around to be with each other." Huening Kai.

~One week later~.

"Y/n!" Y/n heard her mother call her from downstairs.

When she came into the living room, Y/n saw her grandparents and parents in the living room drinking tea.

"Care to explain why you didn't listen to your grandparents?" her father asked. "Your cousin told them you snuck out."

"How about because I haven't see Huening Kai since he left for tour, the only time I could hear his voice was if we called, and even that was for a couple minutes. How about because you already told me that I could see my boyfriend. And how about because grandma and grandpa don't like him for no reason at all." Y/n yelled.

"Don't be talking back to your parents." Her grandma snapped, then turned to Y/n's mother, "you need to do something about that child before she gets out of hand."

"Honey, I'm sorry but you're grounded for the weekend." Her mother looked down at the floor.

That's fine, Y/n thought, I'll just sneak back out