First Kiss.

Soobin:

Soobin had surprised Y/n when he had picked her up wearing a tux, telling her to go get dressed and that he is taking her out for an early birthday dinner. Shocked, and only in sweatpants, Y/n told her charming boyfriend that they could just do something small. But Soobin wasn't having it and said that she deserves it. After Y/n got into her favorite purple dress, she went back to her living room. Soobin smiled when he saw her.

"You look so beautiful" he smiles as he grabbed her hand and putting it against his chest for her to feel his heartbeat.

At the restaurant, Soobin had reserved a table beforehand. That was all hidden from others. Decorated with an ivory tablecloth, the table even had red rose petals and small lit candles. The whole time, Soobin kept giving Y/n loving glances and would every so often wink at her, causing Y/n to blush deeply. Both of them would complement each other. Leaving the restaurant, Soobin held her cheek with his palm, slowly leaned in and brushed his lips against her, becoming shy. Y/n smiled at him, wrapping her hands around his shoulders and kissed him, this time the kiss lasted longer.

"Happy early birthday" Soobin pulled away.

Yeonjun:

He had gone over to Y/n's to watch some movies with her. They weren't daring, but are friends. Yeonjun does have a huge crush on her though. He wants to tell her, but doesn't want to ruin their friendship if Y/n doesn't have the same feelings. Y/n being Y/n turned on a romantic movie. Which in the middle said movie of Yeonjun had a rush of confidence.

"I like you Y/n" he blurted "and not just as friends, I mean really like you".

"Really?" Y/n  faced him "I've been crushing on you for a while.

With her own confidence, Y/n shyly leaned in and kissed him softly. When Yeonjun realized what jus had happened he kissed back.

"Does this mean we're dating now?" Y/n asked to which Yeonjun nodded his head and kissed her once more.

Beomgyu:

Y/n and her boyfriend had been dating for a couple of months now. She didn't want to seem like she was impatient and that she wanted to rush things, but Y/n couldn't help but wonder when they would have their first kiss. However, it wasn't her very first kiss, her first one was with her first boyfriend, and she regrets it, that kiss was extremely cringy, she also has bad memories of her ex. With that being said. Y/n was happy that she found Beomgyu, he treats her far better, and she feels cared doe and loves by him. Love. Y/n does love Beomgyu, but was too afraid and shy to say them, in case her boyfriend thought it was too early to say those three heartfelt words.

At the moment, her and Beomgyu were laying on a blanket in the fresh green grass, staring up at the night sky. Beomgyu had driven them out to the country, for this moment to spend time with her. Practice that week was tiring, and he just wanted to have a relaxing and quiet night with his girl. Slowly, he held himself up, his head resting in his palm, he watched Y/n who was in a daydream. Without thinking, Beomgyu lean down and gently pressed his lips against her soft ones. He smiled when Y/n's fingers laces through his hair and kissed him back. He whispers against her lips:

"I love you".

Taehyun:

It was really hot out. So Taehyun and Y/n went to the beach with the rest of TXT. All of them packed a picnic, that they would eat once at the beach. The whole ride there, Taehyun kept flirting with Y/n, making the rest of the boys to laugh. After arriving at the beach, being the leader of TxT, Soobin made sure that they all ate before swimming.

Once in the water. Taehyun and Y/n continued their flirting. Now driving the others crazy. Having enough Kai shouted, "just kiss already, we and you all know that you guys like each other". Smirking,
Y/n and Taehyun knew the maknae was right. So they both leaned in until their lips met. And when they pulled away, both had a big smile.

"Be my girlfriend?" Taehyun asked.

"Yes" Y/n hugged him.

"Finally" the others cheered.

Kai:

Y/n was excited that she was meeting Kai at the amusement park. They have been friends for about almost a year, and the other day Kai had asked her out to go to the fair with him. Hand in hand, Y/n and Kai walked around, enjoying each others company. Together, they held hands on the rides, ate fair food, and played games: Kai had won her a stuffed dinosaur. What was the afternoon when they had arrived, was now dark out, becoming night.

When it cams time for their last ride. Kai thought it would be cute to go don't the ferris wheel and see the fair lights from above. Y/n agreed. Kai knew it was cheesy to do this, but at the top of the ferris wheel, bit it was now while he was feeling confident or waiting until he gained confidentiality again. Gently moving Y/n's head to face him. Kai stared into her eyes and smiled before pressing his lips against hers.

"I-I'm sorry" Kai stuttered after he pulled way and face the other way.

Giggling, Y/n put a hand on Kai's cheek and turned his head to face her, like he did her. "It's OK" she smiled. before kissing him back.