Beomgyu

His dreamy brown eyes that would shyly make contact with Y/n's made her want to get lost in them every chance she'd get. They say you can know everyone's thoughts with just looking in the  colorful orbs of a person. Y/n memorized every aspect of Beomgyu's eyes. They way they'd slightly close as he laughed. The gleam that would appear every time Beomgyu smiled. The sparkling, passionate fire that would burn determinedly as he did what he loved. Playing the guitar. His voice was music to her ears. Y/n could listen to him sing all day. But what she loved most about her best friend was the gentle, caring man that could make any one fall in love with him, and his likable personality. 

Beomgyu is always there for Y/n when she needs someone. Whether that's a shoulder to cry on, or even letting her glance at his homework that she forgot their science teacher assigned because Y/n got caught up reading fanfictions. This being said, when Beomgyu's birthday came around, Y/n wanted to get him something special. That he'd hold dear. Y/n knew her feelings toward him and that he may not love her back. But a girl can try right? She was well aware of his love for snow globes and his parrot Todo. So Y/n got a custom made snow globe that had a picture of the beloved bird on the inside and Todo engraved on the front. 

"Happy Birthday, Beomgyu," Y/n hugged him as she arrived to the little party the rest of their friend group was throwing. 

"Thanks, it wouldn't be the same with out you!" Beomgyu confessed, both of them blushing red immediately after. 

Some of their friends snickered. Knowing that the two was head over heels for each other. Yeonjun, being the good hyung he his made a group chat of all the friends,but without Beomgyu and Y/n. And made the "perfect" plan.

"Hey, let's play a game before the food arrives," the older suggested, "I suggest Truth or Dare."

Once the "plan" was in acton. All the friends sat in a circle. "Beomgyu there's a seat next to Y/n," f/n smiled, then winked at Y/n causing a slight eye roll.

"Birthday boy can go first," Soobin told everyone.

"Uhhh. Taehyun, truth or dare?".

"Dare." Taehyun said confidently.

"Okay, everything you say for the next fiftee minutes has to be in the tone of Happy Birthday." Beomgyu smirked.

"F/n, truth or dare?" Taehyun sung the tone, having to stop for a second before continuing.

"Truth." F/n held in her smile, then "plan" officially beginning.

"Is it true you know someone's huge crush, and who? Taehyun sang.

"Yes, and Y/n." F/n smiled innocently at her friend.

"Who?" Beomgyu asked, hiding the hurt in his voice.

"No one!" Y/n shouted making him flinch, "sorry".

"Ok guys, it's my turn! Beomgyu truth or dare?" F/n asked the birthday boy.

"Dare?" Beomgyu questioned himself realizing what F/n is capable of.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room," F/n dared knowing his crush on her friend.

(Yes that is from Perks of being a Wallflower.)

Beomgyu froze. His breath hitched. He didn't want to chicken out, but at the same time didn't want to upset the girl whom he thinks is the most beautiful woman in the world, especially if Y/n doesn't like him back.

"Do it. Do it. Do it." The group of friends chanted.

"Don't make him do it if he doesn't want to," Y/n told them sternly then she turned to Beomgyu, "you don't have to, since it's your birthday you get a free pass."

"I want too," Beomgyu whispered, too quiet for anyone to hear.

Before Y/n could ask what he said. Beomgyu cupped her face with one hand, the other on the floor. And slowly leaned in. Everyone's eyes widened at such a boldness. Beomgyu's lips lightly brushed his lips against Y/n's. Their eyes met. In his eyes, Y/n saw love. This time both of them leaned in, Y/n's arms going around his shoulders. Beomgyu keeping one hand cupping her cheek, gently rubbing circles against her soft skin. The hand that was on the floor, slowly moved to her waist.

When they pulled away. Everyone cheered.

"I really like you Y/n, and if having you as my girlfriend is the only gift I get for all of my birthday's then I'm okay with that," Beomgyu confessed, "will you be my girlfriend?".

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." Y/n smiled.

Soon later when all of the friends and the new couple finished their game and some food. They got ready to give Beomgyu his gifts. Y/n wanted to give hers last. When he received it, Beomgyu opened it up with care. His eyes sparkled when he saw the snow globe with Todo's name an picture.

"This is perfect jagi, thank you." Beomgyu realized what he just called his girlfriend and blushed.

"You're welcome, charming."

~~~~
Note
I hope you liked it.