The New Member

Pictures is not mine all rights to artist

Anubis followed Ash back to the guilds sleep hall, even though they had their own house Ash would occasionally want to bunk down at the guild with everyone else. However tonight he seamed on edge of course being his celestial spirt Anubis could tell he didn't want to talk about it, but if she had to guess he was still upset over the events that happened to Max and Bonnie.

"Ash,"

"What Anubis,"

"I think I am going to go home and sleep, I do not want to stay here,"

"What why, this is our home too,"

Anubis didn't speak, they held eye contact for a long time, before Ash sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry, I've made you upset with my attitude," he said as he slumped down to a squaring position and placed a fist on his forehead and grabbed his necklace.

"No, that is not it," Anubis' tail brushed up against his chin before moving back in for across it in a calming manner, "I can tell you want to be alone, you have taken everything upon yourself again. Besides there are a few times I need alone time too,"

He looked up at her, she always knew what was wrong with him, she was his best friends his partner. He had had Anubis since he was a child a gift from the family he lived with after his mother's death. Of course the actual family's son got the better key but you could never tell for Ash cherished his copper key like it was a gold one and showed no envy of the other child's golden key. To him Anubis' copper key was a gold key, and she was just as special as one of those stupid zodiac ones.

"I will see you in the morning,"

"Goodnight Anubis,"

"Goodnight, little one,"

As Anubis walked away she headed down a darkened hallway before talking off in a silent run and jumping in front of someone, a very familiar someone.

Misty stood now in front of Anubis their expressions the same, before Misty looked away with a scowl on her face.

"It isn't polite to ease drop on someone's conversation, care to explain,"

"I don't have to explain myself to you,"

"Oh but you do water bearer,"

Misty turned sharply to look at the Celestial spirit before fisting her hands

"What did you call me,"

"I said water bearer,"

The two where so engrossed in their heated word argument they didn't hear the approaching sounds of the woman coming up behind them till she clears her throat.

The woman had long black hair with two red braided going along the side of her head, her red eyes pierced into the two girls as they both looked away. The woman was a tall and with a build to kill, she wore a purples dress with a slit up the side on the right, all the way to her hip held together by yellow studs, her yellow heels tapped slightly on the floor as they walked towards a large door and the snake skin looking boa around her neck add to her deadly attractive charm so to say.

"The master has summoned you,"

The two girls walked in the large room to see the guild master sitting behind his best his coat from earlier hang in on a rack by the opened windows the symbol stood out as it moved in the slight breeze.

"Anubis, I knew I couldn't keep a secret from you, you are a smart one,"

"The sea of red hear the girl sports didn't do much to cover up who she really is,"