Drip, Drop, Drip

Iris crashed down onto Misty her sword destroying a mile past her causing Valerie to move out of the way. As the dust settled, Iris sat startling Misty who laid under her, her head turned to the side eyes a dull blue and her body beaten.

Iris stood and backed away panting her new armor and sword shrinking away slowly as she calmed down.

An eerie laugh came from above before Misty's body creepily stood up before launching forward at Iris and sent her flying backwards.

"Misty," ash eyed her before running in front of her trying to defend her from Iris and Iris from her

But he did no help he just was sent flying like Iris into an already partly destroyed building. Trip rushed to their aid before Paul launched into battle with the water Spirit.

They clashed and lunged at one another, slowly the clock over head, counted down. A large red two blinked multiple times before they pushed apart and looked at one another one a dragon slayer the other a taken over spirit doll.

"Paul look out," Trip said before Paul was knocked into a debris pile and laid out cold.

"Crap," trip frowned he was the only one left to fight,

Clemont and Serena where out cold, Iris could nearly hold her head up and Ash was useless at this point, and Paul he just got knocked out himself, he'd need a minute to recover before he'd be any help.

"Will you continue," Valerie asked as she swayed back and forth

"Yeah I'll continue," Trip said as he eyed her, he was a fighter who took and used full use of the area he fought it more or less he didn't like to get too close to his opponent.

"He-he, come one let's go let's go! Now get him Dollie," the girl sang before misty lunged at him

Trip closed his eye and mumbled to himself, "sky dragon feather scale dance,"

And disappeared...

Misty looked around, well more like Valerie looked around trying to find the boy but he was gone.

Looking up white glitter and wings fell around them, Valerie stared up at the sky and was completely dumbfounded before she felt her string attached to her doll go numb.

Misty fell limp to the ground before disappearing back the star realm,

"What's going on," Valerie asked as the strings evaporated away

"This is the side effect of my Feather Scale Dance," trips voice said behind her

Looking behind her she felt her knees shake, Trip's head floated as feather came to get her and started to form his hair and the rest of his body.

"How how is this possible,"

"It's my magic let me tell you a few things," Trip said as he walked closer his body still forming from the feathers

He reached out and a light pink circle engulfed his hand before it shot a beam right at Valerie catching her shoulder and paralyzingly her completely.

"My magic isn't big in power it plays more with side effects to the body, stuff that travels threw the air and sucks with out being noticed. Like now I just paralyzed your body with a beam that didn't hurt," he got closer to her before grabbing her chin and lifting her face up.

Iris tried to lift her head up to watch the battle, her eyes widened as Valerie's body turned in on its self before she shot backwards and her bald bent as she screamed in pain, a smile coming to Iris' face

"I borrowed a bit of poison from Iris, to pull this off. I would say it's taking effect," trip said as his hand covered her face

Another light pink and a silent scream before Valerie fell to the ground knocked out, trip turned to look at Iris. The clock over head read 45 minutes and only two dots remained his and hers