The Night The Stars All Died Out

Ash trembled, he stood alone oh so alone... He tried to remember what happened but his mind just was so jumbled he couldn't how could this have happened how could this be their fate.... Tears fell from his face as he looked around him, his team members all laid about none moving none stirring around, just laying there lifeless.

"Is this what was to come, Is this truly our fate," he whispered as his body collapsed

His brain replaying all that had happened....

----///----

Tap

Tap

Tap!

Ninf kept beating on Ash's window to get hi to open it, since Ash was slightly prone to sleep walk at night his window was enhanced with a magic spell he would have to open when he got up with well a weird chant he never remembered in his sleep.

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wish you weren't so far,"

Click

The window was opened and the cat was out, literally the cat was out..

Ash sat up in bed and rolled over coming face to face with two blue eyes. Jolting up he smiled widely.

It had been three days since Anubis had been released from the infirmary, she had been training with the dragon twins and had promised Ash today she would spend it with him, all day just him and Anubis. It made his stomach do flips and his heart race, of course this meant that he'd have to lend Iris Misty to train with and he would have her around but he would be alone with Anubis.

He smiled before darting out of bed, and rushing to change.

"Easy little one, you have all day,"

"Yeah but we have a lot of catching up to do,"

"We will have caught up by the end of the night there is no need to-," he had grabbed her and rushed outside pulling her along

The spirit smiled at the boys weird antics "always in a hurry," she taught

Soon they where smack dab in the middle of town, looking at all the new small shops. And of course all the food places, they spend a lot of time talking between Ash's food shoving.

"You know Anubis," Ash got quiet and shy before looking back at the dog spirit who had an eyebrow raised

"Yes,"

"I did miss you a lot,"

"I missed you too little one," she said nodding

"You know something else,"

"Hm,"

"I wanted to tell you-,"

Anubis had bolted off to stand in front of a small shop with zodiac plushies. Ash sighed before paying his food and following her over to the shop.

"Look it's Misty,"  she said pointing at an Aquarius one.

"Yeah it is, but it's not as Pretty as Misty, and her face isn't that squishy," he said turning the doll around in his hands.

"You seam quiet thinking of Aquarius," Anubis picked

"Shut up it's not like that," he said putting the doll down.

"Buy the doll," she huffed at him

"Anubis I don't like her like that,"

"Oh you seam to know exactly how she looks like, and your face lite up when you saw the doll,"