Team Black Pixie

Bonnie was just about ready to scream it had yet been another busy week and the Master still wasn't back, and no one had any clues but all leads they had gotten a team was sent out only to return empty handed. Ash had came back for a few days before leaving again said the guild held to much memories he could swallow down, witch left the guild feeling gloomy and quiet boring.

Now her week had some perks like how she and Max had been giving secret ready lessons to Paul and Trip, however they seamed to be two parts of the same mean person. What one got the other didn't, and they where mean in different departments and sadly her poor partner Max had been at the receiving end of a lot of smart side remarks. But yet the two dragons had got the basic downs enough to tell what mission request said and they haven't sat still since, meaning no cute cats to play with. Plus Clemont had but her on a guild arrest after running off and not telling him about it, but she wasn't alone Max had got in trouble too so both of them where now partnered up separately since they could be trusted in Clemont's words together, aka now both of you are stuck under your siblings noses!!

Thankfully she caught glimps of her her now new partner and Brothers permanent partner Serena heading towards the mission board. She hopped over the table she sat at and ran to stand next to Serena as the other woman looked each paper over.

"Ooh, kill a monster, or slay a ogre or-."

"Nothing that dangerous, how about this one escorts needed,"

"How far, who for and how much," Bonnie said hands folding

"Mr. Hangords, two towns over, and for 100,000 poke,"

"It will do," Clemont said as he plucked the paper off the board and went to Lady Lucy,

"Meanie,"

"Bonnie he's just looking out for you,"

"But he's gotten mean lately,"

"He's stressed, a friend of his is upset and there is very little we can do, plus a member was lost he's grieving still,"

"I know," Bonnie said dropping her shoulders

"Let's go on this Mission with higher spirits," Serena said walking over to Clemont

So they left after getting prepared, towards the town museum. Of course Clemont was happy being who he was but Serena and Bonnie could be less thrilled defiantly meeting their client. A short round man with no hair but a hinge mustache that was twisted upwards he wore small black shades and had tried to grope Serena on introduction.

"Mr. Hangords, is this all we have to take," Clemont asked as he tightened the straps again

"Yes yessy do,"

A shiver trickled down Serena as the old man tried to touch her again, of course they told her to sit in the carriage with him while Clemont and Bonnie drove/watched.

Clemont was watching however Bonnie was getting bored sitting and started to lean back as they hit a rough patch in the road and she was knocked off of course she was caught in midair by a weird shade of what looked like Purple hair.

"Easy there the roads to ruff for you to lean like that," came a female voice off to the side

Looking there stood a woman she was Cocoa colored, with long purple hair witch was what Bonnie was caught in, she wore a large brown coat and dark shades.

"Thank you," Bonnie said as she was set on her feet, "I'm Bonnie,"

"They call me Iris,"

"Nice to meet you well thanks lets go Clemont,"