Twinkle Twinkle.....

It's cold...why do I feel so cold, where am I...

Anubis was the first to stir, a odd cold feeling making her skin feel like little needles where dancing on her. She looked around she was alone, alone in a dark void with no light.

"Hello,"

No reply. Panic was not something she knew but it didn't mean her gut didn't tighten or her legs shake.

"Ash,"

No rely once again.

"Anyone...,"

---//---

Phoenix Wing guild woke up, slowly the master rose to look out among his children who laid still in the rubble. A new power full of anger and pain filled his body, as he took in what had happened.

"Some one will pay for this,"

---//---

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I shot you out of the sky like a insect you fell from the sky, twinkle twinkle little star how I hope you fucking die," sang eerily threw the dark void

Anubis walked slowly threw the darkness, she needed to find someone anyone... She could not be alone again.

"There is no pureness, here there is only darkness," she whispered

She stopped the darkness floating around her glowing a odd purple before dripping into a dark red then a light grey.

"Such strange colors," she said tilting her head to the side as the colors swirled together

"They are not strange they are beautiful,"

Turning quickly Anubis came face to face with Cynthia

"You, you did this,"

"Oh yes I did,"

-----///-----
Cynthia stood alone in a dark office holding a globe a over her as she watched poor Anubis finally catch on to where she was.

Behind Cynthia was hundreds of small snow globe like things with oddly life like people caught inside. They all stood still like frozen stone statues waiting to be set free.

"You will be the perfect addition to my collections, little Anubis,"

----//----

"What are you planning to do!,"

"I can't tell you that my little star,"

Anubis glared at Cynthia, how dare she belittle the almighty Star God!

A growl ripped threw Anubis as she turned her attention away from Cynthia her heart tightening in her chest as she thought of what happened to Ash and the others

"Where are my friends,"

"Friends Anubis we don't have friends,"

"I do to have friends, Ash and them are my friends along with everyone in Phoenix Wing," she said slamming her hand over her heart

"Those people are not your friends those people are just using you, he replaced you in your absence along with everyone else in that guild,"

Anubis felt the sting, she was not replaced she was- she was- she was. She was replaced by Misty, Anubis was just there now.

"I will not see things your way,"

"Have it your way Anubis, but you and I are the same we don't need friends when we have power. Lots of powers, we both could rule our worlds me ruling this human one and you ruling the celestial,"